PIVOT POINT {Tags }

Yes Im new that being said Im new to codeing as a rule I trade naked however the pivot points calculater i use has tags I so like its accuracy for my setups problem is the tags on the levels are interupting my vision i wish to have the lines not the tags that read h5 lb target,h4 long breakout target, h3 short, pivot,l3 long,l4 short breakout,l5 sb target ect. i wish only to have these lines not the tags ive tryed to remove tags yet they reapear can someone direct me how to remove tags i have the file upl;oaded in case any would care to have a look see and help with this issue thank you for your time and efforts as time is precious to us your help is apperciated very much

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>splithand

Files:
pivots.mq4  24 kb

You need to edit the code and remove/comment out the code that creates the tags. Also check if the tags you are about to remove are used in some other part of the code . . .

RaptorUK:
You need to edit the code and remove/comment out the code that creates the tags. Also check if the tags you are about to remove are used in some other part of the code . . .

1st I would like thanking you to reply so fast sounds easier said than done as I am only just begining to use mt4 in and of itself seems easy enough im just not proficient enough ty for the hint in looking if tags are used else where in the code will l;et you all know how it all goes .....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Splithand

Reason: