Advanced Suggestions for Trading System - page 2

MrTools, what is the on chart indy you're using in post #2?

Gramski:
MrTools, what is the on chart indy you're using in post #2?

Gramski am pretty sure it was the on chart Wpr smooth.

Files:

human18:
hi ,

this is my trading system . i am using indicators which found in this forum and i hope it can help all of you in trading

i am using 15m trading time. and i am really get very good result using this system. you can try it.

i shared this system to return back all the help that provide to me from this forum.

thanks to all

picture explain how the system works and if there are any question please don't hesitate to write it here.

thanks to all in advanced elite section specially malden and mrtools

Hi Human18,

Thanks for sharing your system! Here's my understanding of how it works:

Watch the currency meter to find the strongest and weakest currencies and trade the strongest against the weakest. And then wait for all indicators to align, make the entry. Exit the trade when 4TF T3 PCCI turns opposite color. Please correct me if there's anything wrong.

pooh

human18:
hi ,

this is my trading system . i am using indicators which found in this forum and i hope it can help all of you in trading

i am using 15m trading time. and i am really get very good result using this system. you can try it.

i shared this system to return back all the help that provide to me from this forum.

thanks to all

picture explain how the system works and if there are any question please don't hesitate to write it here.

thanks to all in advanced elite section specially malden and mrtools

Updated indicators from the system made to be new metatrader compatible : tsd_trading_system.zip

Names are kept as original (in order to keep them compatible with the included template) but template might need to be adjusted (some parameter names had to be changed)

Files:
Reason: