Ordersend - error 130

Hi

I am testing my EA on Oanda metatrader platform.

However, I just cannot open a position with Ordersend.

Error Ordersend(130): lot-size: 0.1, Ask: 1.3969, SL: 1.3899, TP: 1.4069

What is wrong with the order?

Thanks!!

I tired opening orders on the test system and also received and error 130. I was told by Oanda you can not open orders via EA's on a practice account only live. Obviously that would be insane to test it live. They said they are looking into it, whatever that means. Bottom line, if I can't test it, I'm not using it. You can however, run your EA on the strategy tester, but that's doesn't do it for me, I need to make sure my traded are being executed property with Oanda and the only way in my mind to do it is to have it trade on the demo account first.
fxasagi:

Hi

I am testing my EA on Oanda metatrader platform.

However, I just cannot open a position with Ordersend.

Error Ordersend(130): lot-size: 0.1, Ask: 1.3969, SL: 1.3899, TP: 1.4069

What is wrong with the order?

Thanks!!

I later found and answer that worked for me go to:

Tools>Options>Expert Advisors Tab>Check box that says "Allow Live Trading" and save the change. You should they get a smile face in the upper right corner of the chart.

Also, the account you are trading must be set up as an MT4 account with Oanda. ie you can create a sub account and when you do, it has an option for MT4 enabled.

Hope this helps someone.

yoleo:

I later found and answer that worked for me go to:

Tools>Options>Expert Advisors Tab>Check box that says "Allow Live Trading" and save the change. You should they get a smile face in the upper right corner of the chart.

Also, the account you are trading must be set up as an MT4 account with Oanda. ie you can create a sub account and when you do, it has an option for MT4 enabled.

Hope this helps someone.

This has nothing to do with Error 130.
Reason: