Problem Running Multiple Instance of MT4 with Oanda

Hello, I'm having some trouble getting more than 1 instance of MT4 working with Oanda. First version is working fine, EA orders all getting filled in Oanda account 1. I installed another OandaMT4 to a different directiory on my D drive, launch with terminal.exe, load the same EA to the 2nd instance of MT4, all OK, but when it tries to send order to Oanda account 2 it gives me the following message every time: GBPUSD,M1: DoOpenOrder: error 'common error'.

I tried uninstall, reinstall but nothing gets it to work. Oanda told me it's an EA problem and therefore can't advise. The EA works fine on the first instance of MT4 so I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to try next. Oanda confirmed that multiple instance of OandaMt4 on one PC should work....please can anyone tell me what could be causing this problem and how I may be able to fix this?

I am very grateful for any help.

Are these 2 instances of terminal.exe working with the same account or different accounts ?

Hi Raptor, they are both on different Oanda practice accounts

I just noticed that the second Oanda account (account B) also produces the same error message if I log into it in the 1st instance of MetaTrader4 (account B produces errors in both instances of MetaTrader). That's got me confused because Oanda insists that practice account B is fully operational and I'm using the same EA on Oanda account B as I am on account A which works fine.... any ideas what could be causing this?

The exact error message I get every time it tries to send an order is 2012.05.10 15:50:55 'XXXXX': order buy 0.10 GBPUSD opening at 0.00000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 failed [Common error]

Reason: