Have you ever seen something like this?

Hi all,
Have you ever seen something like this? Do you know the name of this indicator?

Hi hmrt135,

I think its a variant of Schaff indicator. Search that in the forum and Google it - you'll find plenty.

onewithzachy:

Hi hmrt135,

I think its a variant of Schaff indicator. Search that in the forum and Google it - you'll find plenty.

Hi,

Are you sure that is schaff trend indicator? In a while past years i saw this picture and some one hast commentet that is a secret indicator. I did not believe it but i save a copy of it. The Rhythmus of the above indicator does not look like with other known cycle indicators like schafftrend.

!!!??

hmrt135:

Hi,

Are you sure that is schaff trend indicator? In a while past years i saw this picture and some one hast commentet that is a secret indicator. I did not believe it but i save a copy of it. The Rhythmus of the above indicator does not look like with other known cycle indicators like schafftrend.

!!!??

Hi hmrt135,

I said variant. Schaff indicator is calculated based on other indicator(s). That other indicator(s) is the one that determent the final shape of Schaff.

I also have that picutre long time ago, and I don't know the base indicator(s) to draw Schaff like that :(

That just my 2 cents.

Reason: