ea to delete pending orders if no open orders

Hello,

Can anyone help me to write an ea that will delete pending orders if no open order exits?

What i want is an ea that will delete a pending order if my open order (buy or sell) has been closed, due to taking profit achieved.

Example:

I have a opened buy order with tp and i also have a pending sell stop. After a while my open buy order achieved my tp, so it was closed.

What i want is an ea that will delete my pending sell stop because my buy order doesnt exist anymore.

Anyone can help me to write an ea to do this?

testescp: Can anyone help me to write an ea that...
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

whroeder1:
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

well i already searched for it

I already tried to code it, without sucess. I used forex ea generator but without sucess too.

I believe its really simple so it shouldnt take more than 3-5 minutes to code it.

I will try to beg in the forum that you indicated

Ty

testescp: . I used forex ea generator
  • We hate EA builder
  • You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  • There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
  • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
  • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
  • EA builder makes bad code Not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage:
    double   pip          = StringFind(_Symbol,"JPY") < 0 ? 0.01 : 0.0001;
    int      pipDigits    = (int)MathLog10(pip/_Point);
    int      pipsToPoints = int(pip / _Point);
    int      slippage     = 3 * pipsToPoints;
  • EA builder makes bad code not adjusting for ECN brokers.
  • EA builder makes bad code not checking return codes.
  • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/reboot.)

whroeder1:
  • We hate EA builder
  • You couldn't be bothered to learn mql4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
  • There are only two choices: learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds lines of code.
  • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
  • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
  • EA builder makes bad code Not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage:
    double   pip          = StringFind(_Symbol,"JPY") < 0 ? 0.01 : 0.0001;
    int      pipDigits    = (int)MathLog10(pip/_Point);
    int      pipsToPoints = int(pip / _Point);
    int      slippage     = 3 * pipsToPoints;
  • EA builder makes bad code not adjusting for ECN brokers.
  • EA builder makes bad code not checking return codes.
  • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/reboot.)

Oh i see,

You are one of those frustrated losers traders out there.

I see that you dont want to share your knowledge about mql because:

a- you really dont know

b- maybe you know, but you are so frustrated that dont want to help or share

Anyway i really dont need this ea. I'm a sucessful trader for the past 7 years. just wanted this ea to save me some time. never used and never tried to automatize my trading process. Im sucessful and dont use and really dont care about ea or indicators.

Ty

testescp: believe its really simple so it shouldnt take more than 3-5 minutes to code it.

You are one of those frustrated losers traders out there.

Anyway i really dont need this ea. I'm a sucessful trader for the past 7 years.

1. You do not know how to code, so how can you possibly know how easy or hard it could be? You tried and fails, so you estimate is irreverent.
  2. You are so stingy that you won't pay $20 to have it coded, so you attack the messenger.
  3. You don't need the EA? Then why did you "I already tried to code it, without sucess" and then attack the person that responded?
  4. We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

whroeder1:
  1. You do not know how to code, so how can you possibly know how easy or hard it could be? You tried and fails, so you estimate is irreverent.
  2. You are so stingy that you won't pay $20 to have it coded, so you attack the messenger.
  3. You don't need the EA? Then why did you "I already tried to code it, without sucess" and then attack the person that responded?
  4. We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

I attacked the messenger lol

I posted a question, and just got one answer, from you and it wasnt to help me out or teach me, but to attack me. Crazy guy.

As i already said im a sucessful trader and really never used ea or indicators and really dont need it. And yes i tried to code just because it will save me some time.

Now im certain that you are of those frustrated losers traders out there!

Regarding paying for code, yah probably i will do that, but of course it will not be here!

ty and bye bye.

testescp #:

I attacked the messenger lol

I posted a question, and just got one answer, from you and it wasnt to help me out or teach me, but to attack me. Crazy guy.

As i already said im a sucessful trader and really never used ea or indicators and really dont need it. And yes i tried to code just because it will save me some time.

Now im certain that you are of those frustrated losers traders out there!

Regarding paying for code, yah probably i will do that, but of course it will not be here!

ty and bye bye.

Hey friend. Reflect on the fact this is a valuable forum for experienced and newbie coders so the less it gets clogged up the better? Hence the suggestion we exhaust all avenues before posting, I think.
Reason: