mql4 source file not creating ex4 file in mt4- need to locate original source file

an MT4 indicator known as" level trading" can be downloaded at :  http://www.best-metatrader-indicators.com/level-trading/

it comes in a  zip file which produces an MQl4 source file for MT4. the problem is the ex4 file is not produced in the MT4 platform from the mql4 source code as usual and therefore the indicator is not loadable. inside the mql4 file i found links to 

www.mql5.com which made me strongly believe the file came from this website originally. since the mql4 source file seems corrupt in a few lines i would like to ask if anyone here would please volunteer to fix it as i cannot. looking at the code in the file i saw a few lines

that did look corrupted and probably need to be replaced with the original code. since it seemed as though the original file for this indicator came from here on www.mql5.com i figured that it would be worth searching for a non corrupted version of it here

but when i go to try and do a search for it i cannot figure out how to do that. does anyone know how to find the "level trading" indicator here on www.mql5.com? yes i am a newbie here so that is most likely the problem but still

i cannot find a search box to type the name of the indicator into to do a search of the database for it. am i just not seeing it?? where is it? someone please assist. thanks.

Mt4-user:

an MT4 indicator known as" level trading" can be downloaded at :  http://www.best-metatrader-indicators.com/level-trading/

it comes in a  zip file which produces an MQl4 source file for MT4. the problem is the ex4 file is not produced in the MT4 platform from the mql4 source code as usual and therefore the indicator is not loadable. inside the mql4 file i found links to 

www.mql5.com which made me strongly believe the file came from this website originally. since the mql4 source file seems corrupt in a few lines i would like to ask if anyone here would please volunteer to fix it as i cannot. looking at the code in the file i saw a few lines

that did look corrupted and probably need to be replaced with the original code. since it seemed as though the original file for this indicator came from here on www.mql5.com i figured that it would be worth searching for a non corrupted version of it here

but when i go to try and do a search for it i cannot figure out how to do that. does anyone know how to find the "level trading" indicator here on www.mql5.com? yes i am a newbie here so that is most likely the problem but still

i cannot find a search box to type the name of the indicator into to do a search of the database for it. am i just not seeing it?? where is it? someone please assist. thanks.

Take the working file:
Files: