Central Bank revokes licences of major forex dealers - page 4

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Which stock exchange are we talking about?

are there many of them in russia?

I am very surprised that Teletrade is not only still taking suckers off like Keshberi, but it also had the nerve to try to get a license from the Central Bank and even got one!
What good is a Central Bank issuing its license to all kinds of trash?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

are there many of them in russia?

Fuck knows... That's why I'm asking.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

How is it better?

Execution, terms and conditions and payments

Evgeniy Zhdan:

the fuck knows... That's why I'm asking.

Moscow, of course... there's also St. Petersburg

There are also "people's OFZs", which can be bought bypassing the stock exchange. VTB and Sberbank offer them to the public. You need at least 30,000 roubles. But the commission will be 1.5%, plus 1.5% more if you sell them before the maturity date, so people should take OFZs worth over 300 thousand, where the commission will be 0.5% and keep them until maturity.

Vitalii Ananev:
There are also 'people's OFZs', which you can buy bypassing the stock exchange. VTB and Sber are offering them to the public. You need at least 30 thousand rubles. But the commission will be 1.5%, plus 1.5% more if you sell them before the maturity date, so people should take OFZs worth over 300 thousand, where the commission will be 0.5% and keep them until maturity.

Thank you) I remembered the grandmother with the bundle of bonds... Never waited for the promised one.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Thank you) I remembered the grandmother with the bundle of bonds... never waited for the promised one.

So that was when :). There was a time when wages were paid in workdays too :). This is not on the subject, but when they started talking about stock exchanges and investment centers, they remembered these "federal loan bonds" which were actively issued, and maybe are still issuing, by the Ministry of Finance this autumn.

Has the FC gone bust?

Here is an explanation of the reasons for revoking their licences.

Here is an interesting quote - "In fact it is a platform to attract clients, not to carry out the activities for which they were licensed. The license was used as a cover or as advertising."

https://www.rbc.ru/finances/27/12/2018/5c24ce0c9a7947952deaf1e2?utm_source=yxnews&utm_medium=desktop

ЦБ объяснил причины отзыва лицензий у форекс-дилеров
ЦБ объяснил причины отзыва лицензий у форекс-дилеров
  • www.rbc.ru
Российские «дочки», у которых ЦБ аннулировал лицензии форекс-дилера, использовались для привлечения россиян на зарубежные рынки, заявили в ЦБ. Юрлица в России несли убытки, тратились на рекламу и почти не имели клиентов
Reason: