plz help

hi guys i want to download metatrader 4 from metaquotes but i can't , someone does know how to download? thanks

ask your broker

Samuel Akinbowale:

ask your broker

no i want to switch accounts easily , why metaquotes scam people and want to use only mt5 they think that it is better but mt4 are best 

skupia:
no i want to switch accounts easily , why metaquotes scam people and want to use only mt5 they think that it is better but mt4 are best.
//-------------
I downloaded 1 mt4 I scan for multiple broker sever
So I easily switch accounts

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT4 download

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.13 08:56

It was discussed many times long time ago so you came too late :)

Support for Metatrader 4 was stopped by MQ. Yes, there will be new builds for MT4 but for some fixing only.
If you want to download MT4 - go to the broker's website (there are many of them) and download.

MT4 will be supported as long time as the brokers will support it (and they will).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT4 download

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.13 09:07

But as the people are asking for "clean MT4" to download and install so the users of rus part of the forum created Winrar archive here
You need just one file from archive: terminal.exe 
Extract it from archive, place it to your MT4 folder (or to the forder where you want MT4 to be installed), and click on this file.
And old build MT4 will be installed with MetaEditor and with everything (old MT4 but clean from the brokers).

After that - connect this MT4 to MetaQuotes-Demo server (create demo account with MetaQuotes-Demo), and this MT4 will be updated to the latest build (build 1170).

----------

I am not sure how it works now but it worked for me 1 month ago when I installed clean MT4 as the latest build on Windows 10 64 bit computer.

skupia: no i want to switch accounts easily

Irrelevant. You can only use MT4 if your broker allows MT4. Download it from your broker.

thanks guys

Sergey Golubev:
thanks
Reason: