Next Step after manual forex trading.

Supposedly I have my hands set on manual forex trading. All I can get more in this field is experience, and i want to learn more so should I -

1. Learn about EA programming and automation in trading

OR

2. Learn to scout stocks (I hope u all get what i mean through this.... i mean i only trade forex as it is max technical and have <1% knowledge about stocks.).

I have programming skills in java php n other languages but not mql, but i still feel like mql is tough whereas i have no idea of fundamental economics in market but i feel it is eazier than mql5. Personally i feel like learning mql will pay me more. so pls suggest me one option. list others too if u all have any idea.

This is just a mere suggestion i am asking buy i need some idea for the next one..

What is it like to trade with a much higher equity than i am used to?  Like what practical difficulties am i to expect if i start working with an equity worth 10K while i am currently working with 1K.

All i can guess is i ll increase my lot sizes by 10x and same goes for all others and keeping myself calm when i see 10x unrealised profit losses on the trade panel. But is it possible that market is affected or even with 100K is market affected by individual traders .

Pls suggest and help.

Thanks to all for ur time.

You are right about learning Mql, it will pay you more. I have some programming skills myself on mql. I did a couple of EA for a fee and two for myself. It is better to program these bots yourself according to the broker's rules and regulations. I run my EA smoothly on Forexchief server with certain parameters, it has a good success rate.

dannydad:
You are right about learning Mql, it will pay you more. I have some programming skills myself on mql. I did a couple of EA for a fee and two for myself. It is better to program these bots yourself according to the broker's rules and regulations. I run my EA smoothly on Forexchief server with certain parameters, it has a good success rate.
Ty man.
Reason: