Copy trade issue

Hi there, 

Every time I click to copy my signal on MT4 is requests me to download MT5 platform for no reason. 

Could you help me complete my subscription?

Thanks

Charles 

cmutie:

Hi there, 

Every time I click to copy my signal on MT4 is requests me to download MT5 platform for no reason. 

Could you help me complete my subscription?

Thanks

Charles 

Follow the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Hi Eleni,

It still redirects me to the website to download. 

Thanks 

cmutie:

Hi Eleni,

It still redirects me to the website to download. 

Thanks 

You are not doing what you are instructed.

Follow the instructions above.

Hi Eleni, 

I am following your instructions above. 

I searched the signal and clicked on the signal and it open MQL5 website to copy .

I clicked on the green icon showing copy for $30 and it proceeded to open a download for mt5. So frustrating....

cmutie:

Hi Eleni, 

I am following your instructions above. 

I searched the signal and clicked on the signal and it open MQL5 website to copy .

I clicked on the green icon showing copy for $30 and it proceeded to open a download for mt5. So frustrating....

Where are you searching for the signal?

You are lazy and you don't follow my instructions.

I am not Lazy Eleni,this is not user friendly at all.

And you dont have to be rude to me as well, I searched for the signal at the top of the platform as shown on the link you sent, I then clicked on the signal which took me to the MQL5 website.

If you cannot help, please pass me to someone who can please...

cmutie:

I am not Lazy Eleni,this is not user friendly at all.

And you dont have to be rude to me as well, I searched for the signal at the top of the platform as shown on the link you sent, I then clicked on the signal which took me to the MQL5 website.

If you cannot help, please pass me to someone who can please...

You are lying, if you searched on the MT4 platform/terminal and you clicked on the signal's name, you will be directed to the signal's subscription page in MT4, not in MQL5.com, I've just done it myself.

Unless you are not logged into your MQL5 community account (as instructed in Step 1 of my instructions) in MT4 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, or your broker doesn't offer the signals service.

I am tired of lazy people, that only do half the job and can't follow simple step by step instructions.

The attitude comes with your seriousness.
Reason: