new order icon deemed/disabled

Hi ... I am new to FXUnited trading platform Metatrader4 - my New Order icon is deemed/disabled.

Why this happen and how to enable it.

Files:

selvam72:

Hi ... I am new to FXUnited trading platform Metatrader4 - my New Order icon is deemed/disabled.

Contact your broker by live chat,

according to my sense may be there is initial deposit or verification issue, because by view your screen shot your trading operation is disable 

finally your broker will much guide you 

selvam72:

It means you are using your ''Investor Password'' in logging into the platform. You should use the ''trader password'' instead. It can be found in your email or just request for the new password from your broker.

Hope it helps. Happy trading :) 

Francis Dogbe:

It means you are using your ''Investor Password'' in logging into the platform. You should use the ''trader password'' instead. It can be found in your email or just request for the new password from your broker.

Hope it helps. Happy trading :) 

Very helpful indeed

Ahmad Dahiru:
Very helpful indeed
ah..that's how you do it. very helpful.

Hi I am new member in MQL 5 trading. my new order icon deemed to have been disabled. please help.

arif niZam: I am new member in MQL 5 trading. my new order icon deemed to have been disabled. please help.
  1. There is no such thing as "MQL 5 trading." You use the MT5 terminal to trade your broker's account. MQL5 is a computer language.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Be precise and informative about your problem

2. Have you logged in to your broker's account with your trader password, per #2?
Reason: