Experience of strategy without any indicator

Dear experienced traders

What I found these days is, we may success by hedging and lot control without any indicator. 

Do you think strategy without any indicator is really possible mathematically?

Do you have any experience of strategy with out any indicator? 

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Sky

There a several ways (trading styles) to trade without indicators.
Most known ways is Price Action.

----------------

Example.
There are traders who used/use this trading style (trading without indicators). Most well-known trader is Paramon who started to trade using MT3 (long time ago), and later on - the Paramon (or MaksiGen) indicators was created (indicator is based on his trading system). He was the first well-known trader who used Metatrader chart without any indicators and without any lines on the chart and he traded in very professional way. More about him: post #2281 

----------------

Price Action

The forum

• All About Price Action - the key thread 
  • Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the post as a summary of price action thread
  • Price Action Trading - small thread with videos
  • What is Price Action? the post with video
  • Trading Price Action Reversals : Al Brooks - the book
  • Trading Price Action Trading Ranges : Al Brooks - the book 
  • Indicators VS Forex Price Action - the post with small article
  • Interview with Al Brooks, price Action day trader and the author of 'Trading Price Action Reversals' - the post with video
  • Video Lesson - Price Action: Introduction To Price Action Trading (what is price action, basic set-ups and stop placement, and more) - the post 
  • The Three Most Popular Indicators for Day-Trading - the post with small article

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here
Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5
Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I just started this thread as a continuation of the talking made on this topic (we can read it). Or...

Sergey Golubev:

----------------

Example.
There are traders who used/use this trading style (trading without indicators). Most well-known trader is Paramon who started to trade using MT3 (long time ago), and later on - the Paramon (or MaksiGen) indicators was created (indicator is based on his trading system). He was the first well-known trader who used Metatrader chart without any indicators and without any lines on the chart and he traded in very professional way. More about him: post #2281 

----------------

Price Action

The forum

• Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the post as a summary of price action thread
  • Interview with Al Brooks, price Action day trader and the author of 'Trading Price Action Reversals' - the post with video
  • Video Lesson - Price Action: Introduction To Price Action Trading (what is price action, basic set-ups and stop placement, and more) - the post 
  • The Three Most Popular Indicators for Day-Trading - the post with small article

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here

Thank you so much, Sergey! 

LOLV. 

Sergey Golubev:

----------------

Example.

----------------

Price Action

The forum

CodeBase

The articles

The blogs

The market

• many in search here

Dear Sergey,

What I'm finding is not price action. 

Very close to it, but not it. 

What I'm thinking and considering these days is there are some broker is providing swap. 

If the currency pair have a recover wave and a good swap, it is possible to realize a strategy only by hedging and holding swap. 

I'm still thinking about it. 

Sky L:

Dear Sergey,

What I'm finding is not price action. 

Very close to it, but not it. 

What I'm thinking and considering these days is there are some broker is providing swap. 

If the currency pair have a recover wave and a good swap, it is possible to realize a strategy only by hedging and holding swap. 

I'm still thinking about it. 

Some old EAs (it was long time ago) worked as "swap collectors".
For example, famous Terminator EA is one of those EAs which worked on this way.
But those EAs were improved to be a "normal one" long time ago as well.

Example of my post from 2013:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.16 07:25

I just found old EA - Terminator_v2.0 which was converted from MT4.

This EA is next generation from famous Firebird and it is used as "swap collector" for the first time. But later on - EA was improved many times with many versions (there is my few versions too which I made Terminator with the combination of asctrend indicators on scalping way).

So, I mean - if someone want tpo test some automatic trading system on demo account )just to try) - use this EA : Terminator_v2.0

I mean: when someone told that he/she creates some new theory and completely new EA based on new theory so, most probably, the theory exists during the many years and such the EAs were already created long time ago, and tested and everything was discussed ..
For example, look ar the post #251 - I traded such the systems in 2007 posting the statements on the forum.
Well working Trading System !
Well working Trading System !
  • www.mql5.com
Hello Guy´s, I,ve been trading now near 4 years and live good from this job, but ever search a better strategy, system, expert or signal provi...

Sergey Golubev:

Some old EAs (it was long time ago) worked as "swap collectors".
For example, famous Terminator EA is one of those EAs which worked on this way.
But those EAs were improved to be a "normal one" long time ago as well.

Example of my post from 2013:

I mean: when someone told that he/she creates some new theory and completely new EA based on new theory so, most probably, the theory exists during the many years and such the EAs were already created long time ago, and tested and everything was discussed ..
For example, look ar the post #251 - I traded such the systems in 2007 posting the statements on the forum.

Thank you so much for your continuing support, Sergey! 

Definitely yes! 

Reason: