How install indi from marketplace

I don't understand this...

did they change anything for activating a product?

I try to install from mt4 terminal (toolbox/market/purchased), it does not work,

I try from marketplace, it does not download...

When I try from marketplace, and select the ressource, it just opens my mt4 - that's it (no installation, no download).

If I go to my mt4, it says: Product was purchased, but not downloaded yet.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any advice.

Purchase product directly from Metatrader (use search on the top right corner of Metatrader to find the product which you selected on the marketplace page).
And check post for more information.

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Sergey Golubev:

Purchase product directly from Metatrader (use search on the top right corner of Metatrader to find the product which you selected on the marketplace page).
And check post for more information.

For this post by Eleni https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280659#comment_8784534

stating the following "On the product you want to install, click the blue Install button on the right hand side."

-I clicked on install, but nothing happens.

Tried several times.

Next to it it says: Product purchased but not downloaded yet.

[If I delete all files in 'community' folder (mt4 terminals), as someone suggested, and reopen mt4, nothings shows up in Market / Signals.]

Indicator Purchased but have not been able to activate the indicator - HELP?
Indicator Purchased but have not been able to activate the indicator - HELP?
  • www.mql5.com
I purchased the indicator for $10 back a couple of months ago. I have been trying to activate it from demo mode to active (real) mode...

Make sure you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed, logout and re-login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community, restart your PC and terminal and try again.

Lately many MQL5 members are facing this problem, it works again after a while, I don't know if its some kind of MQL5 malfunction.

Andreas Bauer:

For this post by Eleni https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280659#comment_8784534

stating the following "On the product you want to install, click the blue Install button on the right hand side."

-I clicked on install, but nothing happens.

Tried several times.

Next to it it says: Product purchased but not downloaded yet.

[If I delete all files in 'community' folder (mt4 terminals), as someone suggested, and reopen mt4, nothings shows up in Market / Signals.]

You can read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/341027 (all possible decisions about how to fix were discussed there).
By the way - I did not have any problems to install indicators from the market place.
Indicator installation problem
Indicator installation problem
  • www.mql5.com
I bought indicator from MQL5 but i could not install on MT4. No installation when I press install...
Reason: