Invalid License (538)

Hello,

I bought the product <name removed> and installed it on my VPS, however when I went to enter the VPS again, the EA was out of the graph, and when I try to place it again, "Invalid License (538)" appears.

How do I solve this?

I read that if there is:

Changing the operating system or updating the hardware changes the characteristics of the computer, which requires additional activation. You must keep this in mind. The number of activations is always displayed on the detailed product description page.

But as far as I know, there was none.

And at the Service Desk, talk to ask here if there are none of the topics there.

Can someone help me?

if you bought this product using your PC and later transfer it to the other computer or VPS so the additional activation will be spent.
more information -

As to profile to display the activation so there was a reply from admins:

the profile displays only significant purchases #14 and #16

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

There is small thread as an example:
Windows 10 update and product license problems
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, i've recently updated my Windows 10 system with the latest Microsoft release (10.0.17763...

FelipeDutra84:
Hello,

I bought the product <name removed> and installed it on my VPS, however when I went to enter the VPS again, the EA was out of the graph, and when I try to place it again, "Invalid License (538)" appears.

How do I solve this?

I read that if there is:

Changing the operating system or updating the hardware changes the characteristics of the computer, which requires additional activation. You must keep this in mind. The number of activations is always displayed on the detailed product description page.

But as far as I know, there was none.

And at the Service Desk, talk to ask here if there are none of the topics there.

Can someone help me?

Contact the author.

Reason: