Several same orders at the same time

Hello,ACCOUNT

i use 3 accounts

1 mt5/ vps metaquote 1:500 live with a EA , IDEA Pro , I bought at metaquotes, on Admiral markets

1 mt4 non vps metaquote 1: 500 live with an EA / Isolation from the same  seller , on Admiral Markets

1 Metaquote 1:500 demo with an EA , IDEA  Pro

On each of these accounts i have the same issue: the different EAs pass several orders at the same instant , 2 and sometimes 3

Have you an idea about that, i already ask to the seller of the EA and to Admiral Markets , they have no ideas.

It is very difficult , as today for example, when the EA pass 2 times a 0.05 orders totally random.

Thanks in advance

pcucheval :

Hello,ACCOUNT

i use 3 accounts

1 mt5/ vps metaquote 1:500 live with a EA , IDEA Pro , I bought at metaquotes, on Admiral markets

1 mt4 non vps metaquote 1: 500 live with an EA / Isolation from the same  seller , on Admiral Markets

1 Metaquote 1:500 demo with an EA , IDEA  Pro

On each of these accounts i have the same issue: the different EAs pass several orders at the same instant , 2 and sometimes 3

Have you an idea about that, i already ask to the seller of the EA and to Admiral Markets , they have no ideas.

It is very difficult , as today for example, when the EA pass 2 times a 0.05 orders totally random.

Thanks in advance

This is a problem with the algorithm of your advisors. It is necessary to make changes to the advisor algorithm.

You also need to look at the trading history - on MetaTrader 5, you can now see the Maguc number of the advisor who made the deal.

Besides, if your EA works on VPS and on your home Metatrader (on same trading account) so you may have double orders (two same orders from VPS and from your home Metatrader).

If you are using VPS so you should not use your Metatrader on same trading account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA double entry with virtual server

Sergey Golubev, 2017.11.14 09:30

Autotrading is always ON in mql5 VPS for MT4/MT5, irrespective off - you turned it ON or OFF during/to synchronize.

Did your EA is trading on your MT4 as well?
if yes so your EA is trading on VPS + on your MT4 ... and it may be double entry ... I am not sure but it is just my idea about it ... 

----------------

How to monitor:

Just watch the following videos here, and the article here: Working with the Virtual Terminal

----------------

and this thread may help - 

How to update/adjust EAs that are hosted on a VPS?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA double entry with virtual server

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.11.14 09:47

Yes, ..., when you use MQL5 VPS you don't need to keep your local MT4/5 platform open and Auto Trading ON, because you will end up with double trades (as you did).

Reason: