MQL5 VPS error loading MqlRates

Hi...

I am getting an error that I never had before. When running my bot at mql5 cloud vps, after 5 mimutes, it starts giving an error because it cannot load last 3 mqlrates. It always worked smoothly, but today I cannot run my bot because of that.

MqlRates PriceInfo[];
      ArraySetAsSeries(PriceInfo, true);
      int PriceData = CopyRates(_Symbol,PERIOD_M5,0,3,PriceInfo);

What is happening? I tryed to restart, change server etc. Nothing works! Again... I am running that bot for more than one month and it always worked. When I run it locally, I dont get that error...

Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
Distributed Computing in the MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Today's computers spend most of their time idle and do not use all the features of their CPU. Now you can benefit from the spare power of your PC. You can sell your computer's CPU time to other members of our network community for a variety of tasks like optimizing Expert Advisors optimization or developing mathematical models. Join the MQL5...

rornellas :

Hi...

I am getting an error that I never had before. When running my bot at mql5 cloud vps, after 5 mimutes, it starts giving an error because it cannot load last 3 mqlrates. It always worked smoothly, but today I cannot run my bot because of that.

What is happening? I tryed to restart, change server etc. Nothing works! Again... I am running that bot for more than one month and it always worked. When I run it locally, I dont get that error...

Try to replace

_Symbol

on the

Symbol()

Maybe has something to do with that: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/348635
MQL5 VPS New York Servers not working?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, Since market opening it seems my algo trading does not seem to be working through the New York VPS - is anyone else having this problem too...

Vladimir Karputov:

Try to replace

on the

Hi! Thanks for your response...

I did the chance you mentioned, but it did not work... 

I seens like I am having the problema Eleni mentioned bellow..

Eleni Anna Branou:
Maybe has something to do with that: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/348635
Hi Eleni... looks like it could me me issue. The problem is that when I try to update my version, It show's nothing to update... Can you help me? I am using MQL5 from Brazil, is there any reason why the VPS is at a higher level than my version of MT5, wich I cannot update? Can I download that patch anywhere else?

rornellas:
Hi Eleni... looks like it could me me issue. The problem is that when I try to update my version, It show's nothing to update... Can you help me? I am using MQL5 from Brazil, is there any reason why the VPS is at a higher level than my version of MT5, wich I cannot update? Can I download that patch anywhere else?

If VPS is having 2571 build of MT5 so you can update your MT5, compile your EA with the latest 2571 build (and correct the possible errors).
Means: update your MT5, and compile your EA with this new build, and migrate EA to VPS.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.10 13:32

My Metatrader 5 was updated now to the latest build 2571:

If EA was compiled with this new 2571 build so this EA should work with MQL5 VPS having same 2571 build.
EA will not work in case this EA using (or trying to use) dll.

rornellas:

I don't think there is something we (you and I) can do, except wait for MQL5 technicians to solve this.

They have found that there is a glitch with EA loading on MT5 MQL5 VPS after the last (over the weekend) update to version 2571.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think there is something we (you and I) can do, except wait for MQL5 technicians to solve this.

They have found that there is a glitch with EA loading on MT5 MQL5 VPS after the last (over the weekend) update to version 2571.

I'm facing some issue in Brazil Server also.

VPS are deleting my EA after this message:

"array out of range"

When I check my code, it seems everything is normal:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
double ATR(int handle,int shift)
  {
   double _atr[];
   CopyBuffer(handle,0,shift,1,_atr);
   return _atr[0];
  }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

the MT5 just updated here for version 2571. I will test it!

For now it worked! Before the error occurred in up to 4 minutes and now 7 minutes have passed.

I take back what I wrote! GIVEN ERROR!
Reason: