Password Reset does not work

1. When I go to your website, the login (it has a _ between the names)  and password  is automatically set and I click the login tab. It comes back incorrect.
  2. Then I click the google login tab and it automatically logs me in.
  3. I could live with this until I purchased a product from your website <Deleted> on 11/02/2020 and then I have to sign on to your website on the MT4, then I have to login again to download my purchase <Deleted> .
  4. So I go back to the website and go to security setting and try to change the password, it ask for the old password (I tried multiple times, and none would work) so I sign out.
  5. Go to the sign in page and do the “forgot password steps”, it sends me the “NEW” login ( and new password.
  6. I go back to the login page type both the “NEW” login name (both first name and last are together) and the new password and it does not take.
  7. I retype this time with the login (this time with the _ between the names) and the new password and it does not take.
  8. Options:
    1. Please help me fix this or
    2. Refund my money and
    3. I will open a new email account and start all over again
  1. Please let me know which option, we are doing.

ARTKOS AUROCH:
  1. When I go to your website, the login (it has a _ between the names)  and password  is automatically set and I click the login tab. It comes back incorrect.
  2. Then I click the google login tab and it automatically logs me in.
  3. I could live with this until I purchased a product from your website <Deleted> on 11/02/2020 and then I have to sign on to your website on the MT4, then I have to login again to download my purchase <Deleted> .
  4. So I go back to the website and go to security setting and try to change the password, it ask for the old password (I tried multiple times, and none would work) so I sign out.
  5. Go to the sign in page and do the “forgot password steps”, it sends me the “NEW” login ( and new password.
  6. I go back to the login page type both the “NEW” login name (both first name and last are together) and the new password and it does not take.
  7. I retype this time with the login (this time with the _ between the names) and the new password and it does not take.
  8. Options:
    1. Please help me fix this or
    2. Refund my money and
    3. I will open a new email account and start all over again
  1. Please let me know which option, we are doing.

You need to login with your MQL5 account login, which is artkosauroch, NOT your EMAIL, NOT your Google account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need to login with your MQL5 account login, which is artkosauroch, NOT your EMAIL, NOT your Google account.

I have tried what you suggested multiple times, it will not take. It emailed back the password and I have done what you are saying and it will not work. I am stuck. I have deleted the entire history from search engine, currently using another account to communicate with you. The reason I need this corrected is because I purchased a product under that account, now can not download it. 

1057006:
I have tried what you suggested multiple times, it will not take. It emailed back the password and I have done what you are saying and it will not work. I am stuck. I have deleted the entire history from search engine, currently using another account to communicate with you. The reason I need this corrected is because I purchased a product under that account, now can not download it. 

You can login to Community folder using your forum login, and your forum login is 1057006
And any sucessful login (or unsucessful login) is confirmed in Metatrader journal (so - you can see it).

You can try once again because no one except you knows about what you did and what you tried sorry.

Sergey Golubev:

You can login to Community folder using your forum login, and your forum login is 1057006
And any sucessful login (or unsucessful login) is confirmed in Metatrader journal (so - you can see it).

You can try once again because no one except you knows about what you did and what you tried sorry.

As usual operator error, I misspelled the login name.....THANK Y'ALL

I have same challenge, I have tried several times to log, so I can use my fund to purchase a product, but all to no avail.
Incase this Will help as well. What's my forum login so I can try as well

Idoren John:
I have same challenge, I have tried several times to log, so I can use my fund to purchase a product, but all to no avail.
Incase this Will help as well. What's my forum login so I can try as well

Your login is johnidoren.

Place your pointer over your name at the top of your post and you should see it in the bottom left corner of the screen.

I am having a similar issue.

I created a new account using Facebook to register, I then made a purchase using PAYPAL.

Problem is when I go to download the product I purchased I am pushed back to login to MQL5 community through MT4.

Only problem is my password has never turned up in my emails. I have tried multiple times to reset password and every time nothing comes through to my emails, so I can not download my purchase.

I have no blocked addresses or domains set on my email account and my email is definitely set correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Rob Routley:

I am having a similar issue.

I created a new account using Facebook to register, I then made a purchase using PAYPAL.

Problem is when I go to download the product I purchased I am pushed back to login to MQL5 community through MT4.

Only problem is my password has never turned up in my emails. I have tried multiple times to reset password and every time nothing comes through to my emails, so I can not download my purchase.

I have no blocked addresses or domains set on my email account and my email is definitely set correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Your login to Community tab is robrouts
And you should reset your password from Facebook to the normal one using this link https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Yes Sergey,

That is the login I am using and I have used that link about ten times today and still I do not have one email from MQL5

This is extremely frustrating.

Rob Routley:

Yes Sergey,

That is the login I am using and I have used that link about ten times today and still I do not have one email from MQL5

This is extremely frustrating.

May be - you are placing wriong email?
You can check your email here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/robrouts/security
Reason: