2 MT5 accounts

Riaan Prinsloo
Riaan Prinsloo  
I have 2 MT5 accounts with the same broker. Both are listed in my Navigator tab. If I make changes on the 1 account and switch to the other account, the changes are copied there as well. How can I keep the graphs and EA's differently between the 2 accounts?
Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Riaan Prinsloo: I have 2 MT5 accounts with the same broker. Both are listed in my Navigator tab. If I make changes on the 1 account and switch to the other account, the changes are copied there as well. How can I keep the graphs and EA's differently between the 2 accounts?

Assuming you are not using MQL5 VPS service and running things on your own computer, then run two separate "terminals", each one logged in to a different account!

Create two installations of MetaTrader on separate folders, for each account!

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Riaan Prinsloo:
I have 2 MT5 accounts with the same broker. Both are listed in my Navigator tab. If I make changes on the 1 account and switch to the other account, the changes are copied there as well. How can I keep the graphs and EA's differently between the 2 accounts?

If you use MQL5 VPS, you could save your chart and any indicators or EAs as a template for each trading account.

Then you can login into any of your account, load the appropriate template and migrate to your MQL5 VPS.

Riaan Prinsloo
Riaan Prinsloo  
Eleni Anna Branou:

If you use MQL5 VPS, you could save your chart and any indicators or EAs as a template for each trading account.

Then you can login into any of your account, load the appropriate template and migrate to your MQL5 VPS.

Thanks. So do I migrate both templates to the same VPS or should I have a seperate VPS for each account?
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Riaan Prinsloo:
Thanks. So do I migrate both templates to the same VPS or should I have a seperate VPS for each account?

Each MQL5 VPS is for 1 trading account only, so you will need 2 for your two trading accounts.