How to minimize your losses? - page 2

mang ncep:
I put stop loss when trading with my fbs account to minimize the risk which i will get..

I also put it when trading, so the risks is smaller. Beside that, i also follow breakeven trading.

You can minimize your loss by making sure that you are trading with the trend and making sure that you are trading with the right system that will help you to make the good trades that will grow your account.

Yeah, use SL is one of way to minimize risk that we will get. Better to use SL instead we rely cut loss. Because Trader often hesitate to cut losses when a floating minus and it make them lose much money.

uncle gober:
we only can do the data analysis of history, the truth is not necessarily 100%, there will always be the possibility of false, so it would be wise if every transaction we are equipped with stop loss. This isa part of money management.

Yeah, We can't predict market movements with certainty and using SL is very helpful to minimize the risk if our prediction is wrong.

minimizing of loss is an art that we learn after a lot of trading experience.in beginning it seems difficult but have a try to see what is your targeted loss . make loss less from it , it will help limit your loss in low range . Then profit will increase automatically. minimum lots are also helpful top trade in low risk.

gaban:
Yeah, We can't predict market movements with certainty and using SL is very helpful to minimize the risk if our prediction is wrong.

yes using SL is very good option to have as we enter in forex world to gain profit and as forex is very risky we need not to avoid it so in this way using SL is very good option.

yeah, the forex risk can not be eliminated. We can only minimize the risk. With good risk management so we can minimize the risk better. With SL we can create boundaries within which we are able to bear the risk.

I study technical and news analysis and from there i can discover what works.

stop loss order - great strategies for reducing losses

trailing stop -used to minimize losses in foreign exchange

Yes I agree with mikepowers i also use to prefer technical and fundamental analyses along with that SL as it helps to avoid risk.

Jack Francisco:
How to minimize your losses During trading activity , after we open any order to the market , we will faced with the risk ,because actually price moving very dynamic , and among trader have plan how to minimize their losses , there are few way to minimize or losses that i know 1.Using stop loss , its most trader using stop loss to limit risk 2.Using trailing stop , its like as automatic stop loss if price move according the order , there area advantage and disadvantage using trailing stop 3.Using hedging strategy , its open opposite order since first order get floating negative , the main point to able minimize loses using hedging. 4.using smallest lot size , will be different risk if trader using big lot size with smallest lot size , and trader can combine it with stop loss or trailing stop also Which one that you prefer , please share your opinion . Thank you

Good points you have made here, these are really nice!

Reason: