Why my purchased EAs can not be downloaded, installed and updated, while in the mean time it is OK when login with other account???

To add comments, please log in or register
HO YUEN DAVID SIN
HO YUEN DAVID SIN  
Dear Sirs,

I purchased a lot of EAs with this account.  But now I can not download, install and update the paid EAs.  Do I still have to pay something, or what I have to do? 

According to the instruction of Mr. Sergey from the Forum, I did every thing, but it does not help to solve the problem.
I deleted all the *.dat file from community folder, and add https://*.mql5.com to the trust site of internet explorer, but the problem remain the same.  I can install and update the free EAs, but not the paid EAs.  In the mean time, when I log in the MQL5 community account with the other account, every thing works fine.

PLEASE kindly inform how can I solve the problem or who i should ask for the help?

Thank and best regards!
David Sin
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

You mean:

• you can not publish your EAs to the Market to sell them anymore? or
  • you can not download and install on Metatrader your purchases (EAs which you bought)?

----------------

If you can not install anything from the Market on your Metatrader so read the following information below:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.21 13:36

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

HO YUEN DAVID SIN
HO YUEN DAVID SIN  
HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Dear Sirs,From last week, I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore.  Is that meant that account was blocked or not?  If yes, why you do such?  Do I do any thing wrong?  Please inform urgently!

Thank you very much!

Hi, Sergey,

I thank you very much for your kind reply!  

• I can not download and install on Metatrader my purchases (EAs which I bought)?  And I can not update them. 

Anything wrong with my account?

Thank you very much!

David Sin

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Hi, Sergey,

I thank you very much for your kind reply!  

• I can not download and install on Metatrader my purchases (EAs which I bought)?  And I can not update them. 

Anything wrong with my account?

Thank you very much!

David Sin

I as a forum moderator do not know any limitation which may prohibit anyone to download/install the purchases.

I think - most likely - it is something with your Community tab in Metatrader, or something else.
Read the logs/journal of Metatrader (usually - the mistakes/errors should be written there), and read my previous post about possible issue to be fixed (fixed by you for yourself for example).
HO YUEN DAVID SIN
HO YUEN DAVID SIN  

Hi, Sergey,

The logs/journal of Metatrader says :

2020.09.14 14:00:58.056 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD' [403]

I try on my other vps, it is the same :

2020.09.14 07:23:09.788 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4' [403]

It seams that my account was locked?

Who I should contact for solving this problem?

Thanks and best regards!

David Sin

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Hi, Sergey,

The logs/journal of Metatrader says :

2020.09.14 14:00:58.056 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD' [403]

I try on my other vps, it is the same :

2020.09.14 07:23:09.788 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4' [403]

It seams that my account was locked?

Who I should contact for solving this problem?

Thanks and best regards!

David Sin

Are you using external VPS?

Using your terminology about "account was locked" so I can say the following: according to my experience (and I had this issue too) -

• the account was locked by external VPS (the settings of the Internet Explorer version 11),
    or
  • the user locked his account by himself (Community tab issue and so on).

So, first of all - check the following (you should check it by yourself, because no one can go to your computer and to your profile/account to check everything - you only can do it):

----------------

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login - not your email (your login in Community tab is davidxhy).
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

more:

1. "authorization failed" issue solving #1
2. possible fixing #71 and #80
3. product is purchased but not downloaded yet https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647
4. all possible options and about what to do: post #9
5. how it was solved: post #13

product is purchased but not downloaded yet
product is purchased but not downloaded yet
  • www.mql5.com
the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet...
HO YUEN DAVID SIN
HO YUEN DAVID SIN  
Hi, Sergey,

Thank you very much for the supports!

I tried with the 2 external vps, and my personal laptop.  The Internet Explorer on my laptop is ver. 11, But the problem is the same from my laptop:
2020.09.14 22:54:04.639 MQL4 Market: failed download product 'KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4' [403]

The Metatrader was updated to the latest.
I login to Community folder using my login, davidxhy
My password is less than 10 characters

I did not do anything special to lock the account.  In the mean time, I try with the account of my friend, it works fine.  So it is the problem/difference by the account. 

Do you think there is any possibility that MQL lock my accout?

Thank and best regards!
David Sin
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

Do you think there is any possibility that MQL lock my accout?

Thank and best regards!
David Sin

I do not know any forum case when the profile (forum account) was locked to use (to download/install) the Market products.
If you feel that it is the case so write to the service desk.
Otherwise - read my posts above about Community tab, check logs/journal and so on (I had same case and I fixed it by re-installing Internet Explorer).

HO YUEN DAVID SIN
HO YUEN DAVID SIN  
Hi, Sergey,

Thank you very much for prompt reply!

I trid all the point you mentioned, but the problem is still there.  When I use the account of my friend it works.  So I believe it is the probme with account.  It is probabaly locked.

Thank and best regards!
David Sin
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore
  • www.mql5.com
Dear Sirs,From last week, I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore. Is that meant that account was blocked or not...
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
HO YUEN DAVID SIN:

PLEASE kindly inform how can I solve the problem or who i should ask for the help?

1. You can write to the service desk asking them about your profile (forum account): is it locked or not. The service desk link is on your profile (on the left side of your profile page).

2. If not (if they will tell that your profile was/is not blocked for the Market products to be used) so - read this post #5 once again especially the logs/journal of Metatrader (and try it on your home computer with Windows 10 64 bit).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.14 17:20

I do not know any forum case when the profile (forum account) was locked to use (to download/install) the Market products.
If you feel that it is the case so write to the service desk.
Otherwise - read my posts above about Community tab, check logs/journal and so on (I had same case and I fixed it by re-installing Internet Explorer).

• www.mql5.com
Dear Sirs,From last week, I can not install and update my purchased EAs from MQL5 market anymore. Is that meant that account was blocked or not...
To add comments, please log in or register