Automated trading - page 2

Hi,

I need help for coding this trading system. It has been tested on live account and it is perhap the best trading system I had come across over the past two years of my trading carrier.

If the system is coded into EA or robot, it would be a big success.

The detail of the system can be found in this website: /go?link=http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Systems/Traders%2520Dynamics/TDI_1.pdf

Thanks.

another ide is to build your own EA .. from a reliable manual strategy .. prefeably scalpers to keep risk/exposure low.

Automated Trading System software is suitable of for stocks, options, FOREX and futures. By using automated trading system you can be profitable in short run but to be successful in forex trading you got to learn much more than what you know in respect of fundamental and technical analysis. A person using this trading system is rather an investors then a trader. But for long term success we must limit the use of automated trading system. It also cost you heavy if the system fails to earn what you expect.

I disagree... I only have basic knowledge of Forex yet I'm able to generate healthy profits using automated systems. I think all it takes is a little common sense to be able to keep a good stream of income because if an automated product doesn't work just simply refund it and try another one... and of course test everything on demo accounts, simple things like that I think is all thats needed.

Trading software can give you a trading edge thank to their back testing ability, adherence to trading rules and fast execution of traders.

Impact:
Question: Are there any automated trading sytems (robots/EAs) available for MT4 that really work consistantly?

check out this EA.See real account result

Files:
EA.jpg  142 kb

rambus:
check out this EA.See real account result

Where do you get this EA?

Hello all,

Nice thread.

I have been trading the Forex market for 4 years and I need automated trading strategies due to a change in my employment status (and I'm not a very profitable trader and need a change in direction.)

I am looking to find out if anyone has past/present experience or considering automated trading (not EA) in the future.

Please, I am looking to visit and contribute to threads around this topic, does anyone know of any good threads here (if this thread is exclusively for EA)?

Thanks and looking forward to your replies.

Ian

i wanna recommend Systra

You dont need to code.

It's advanced EA builders.

They have just launced

It is free until the end of Jan, 2013

Impact:
Hi from Australia, I am new to the forum and happy to be learning from many of the excellent posts and discussions here. Keep up the good work. Question: Are there any automated trading sytems (robots/EAs) available for MT4 that really work consistantly? If anyone has proven success with such an EA (paid or free), could you kindly share it here? As with most traders I prefer personal trading, (It is more satisfying) however I find that many of the really worthwhile moves often develop when I am asleep at night or away during my daytime work. I'm not yet fortunate enough to be a full time trader, and would love to test such an automated system to see if it can be of any value when I am not at the computer. I understand the dangers of such automated trading with news swings etc. however I keep thinking that someone out there must surely have developed something worthwhile by now. What about all the EAs used on the automated trading championships? Is there anything worth sharing to the benefit of all? Making an impact in life means leaving a positive legacy with those around you.

I prefer trading yourself other than using automated form, they are complicated. Well is our choice to make and no can impose that decision on you. It might well for you.

Reason: