Lucky1.1 - page 18

nittany1:
why are trading 5m?

what TF is better

1m or 5m

I put it on the 15m and it hasn't made a wrong trade this week.

nittany1:

what pairs?

nittany1:

Can you post your set file?

Thanks

I'm only running it on the 15m eur/usd right now. I'm running version 1.2 and my .set file is attached to this post. It has made more money this past week than PipBoxer has made in the past 7 months, and I paid for PipBoxer, Lucky is free.

Files:
lucky12.set  1 kb

nittany1:
I'm only running it on the 15m eur/usd right now. I'm running version 1.2 and my .set file is attached to this post. It has made more money this past week than PipBoxer has made in the past 7 months, and I paid for PipBoxer, Lucky is free.

what broker?

I use IBFX

nittany1:

Thanks. Do you understand how the Time and Day settings work? 5=Sunday 1=Monday ?? I don't get it.

nittany1:
I use IBFX

Hi. Is this a real account?

My demo-ing has been less than inspiring - makes money until a few floating losers takes a big chunk of the account!

Error message

2007.11.01 11:19:39 Lucky1.3.a EURUSDm,M15: dll calls are not allowed; 'WebGet.dll'-'forextsd_com_webget'

Is this from the broker?

EDIT: maybe because I didn't have DLLs enabled in MT4 and the EA options.

Reason: