Lucky1.1 - page 2

stace:
I have now cool results but I dont have such settings

i have only this MM=true; Risk=100; ManLot=0.1; Shift=3; Limit=18; TP=2;

but you have more than this

that's all setting you need and test it on metatrader strategytester on e/g with 1 minute timeframe and modeling quality (evry tick)

ak97052d:
that's all setting you need and test it on metatrader strategytester on e/g with 1 minute timeframe and modeling quality (evry tick)

already done

i puted on live demo test, no opened orders will see what it does

stace:
already done i puted on live demo test, no opened orders will see what it does

/*--------TradingTime--------*/

int OpenHour = 19; // ea begin trading at 19h (server time)

int CloseHour = 7; // ea stop trading at 7h (server time)

ak97052d:

/*--------TradingTime--------*/

int OpenHour = 19; // ea begin trading at 19h (server time)

int CloseHour = 7; // ea stop trading at 7h (server time)

why only this time?

maybe remove this time hehhee

Hello ak97052d,

Thank you for this division but you will understand that a lot of sacmmer began as you here.

I do not want to say that you are a sacmmer but the method is the even. As early as your first message, you attach an ea with very profitable results and after it is necessary that the members participating pull out you the news and the commentaries of your ea.

I think that it would be although you gave all the pieces of information on this ea, I think that the other members of this forum will be kinder with you

Stace,

Man?? you could be seen that the courtesy want that one addresses to oneself the people by their pseudonym.

Above, I ask explanations. why you intervenes to his place? do you have problems with that? you hold the news that the members of this forum do not know. This is the goal of my ask above.

I know that the automatic translation always is not very good and does not always give the common sense of the sentences, but stay cool and fresh drink

eeehh man what is the problem?

this ea was programmed from the source by russian programmers. If you dont like it dont use it.

I appreciate this man for sharing this EA.

BrunoFX:
Hello ak97052d,

Thank you for this division but you will understand that a lot of sacmmer began as you here.

I do not want to say that you are a sacmmer but the method is the even. As early as your first message, you attach an ea with very profitable results and after it is necessary that the members participating pull out you the news and the commentaries of your ea.

I think that it would be although you gave all the pieces of information on this ea, I think that the other members of this forum will be kinder with you

Just in case anyone is planning demo-ing this with an account that contains other open orders - DONT!

This EA take no account of Magics (Why!!!) - I just spent the last 30min re-creating the open orders from one of my hedging strategies after Lucky(!) closed them all!!!

ak97052d:
sorry

it's my fault!

will correct it as soun as posible

and DON'T USE Lucky on With other EA on same accunt!

No problem - it's not real money afterall :D

btw thanks for posting it - very interesting!

omelette:
Just in case anyone is planning demo-ing this with an account that contains other open orders - DONT! This EA take no account of Magics (Why!!!) - I just spent the last 30min re-creating the open orders from one of my hedging strategies after Lucky(!) closed them all!!!

sorry

it's my fault!

will correct it as soun as posible

and DON'T USE Lucky1.1 with other EA on same accunt!

Reason: