Automated trading - page 3

Like I would always say, trading manually is a better option. Trading automatically like using robots can really be hard to set up.

Hi everytraders . I want to share my results from use EA1 and now EA2 from web gotothetrade . i bought Ea1 over 1 month agou , first start with demo , from one week on real with profits . On my demo is now 15.5% for first month of profit , on real hmmm 2% first week . I made available for this web service acces for read only into my demo account , after that they gave me subscription for EA2 for 6 months . I start on real account with Ea2 also .Results to date is 135 pips for 10 days .So both my accounts made me profit . i am happy now and i waiting for their signal service with copier program , i asked their - schould be from march . I just share with you my review , I am not seller , only begginer trader who working and looking for good EA which made profit - like this one .

Lets drain the banks and get profit to yours own pockets ..

sorry for my English

Hi Impact,

There are lots of really good automated EA's out there, you can use MyFXBook to see the scores (backtests, demo accounts but also some have live accounts!) and read reviews (we also have a section in our website that I can recommend you to check and see.

I think that if you have a preferred currency that you are trading constantly in you should try to look for an EA that can be complementory to your knowledge and experience.

We always say - if you cannot find a good EA that fits your needs and generates enough profits for you - build one yourself!

we'd love to help with that...

I hope I helped, you should really check myFXbook website...

I have a system that has almost doubled a 100k account in 5 months...let me know if you want more info

Impact:
Hi from Australia, I am new to the forum and happy to be learning from many of the excellent posts and discussions here. Keep up the good work. Question: Are there any automated trading sytems (robots/EAs) available for MT4 that really work consistantly? If anyone has proven success with such an EA (paid or free), could you kindly share it here? As with most traders I prefer personal trading, (It is more satisfying) however I find that many of the really worthwhile moves often develop when I am asleep at night or away during my daytime work. I'm not yet fortunate enough to be a full time trader, and would love to test such an automated system to see if it can be of any value when I am not at the computer. I understand the dangers of such automated trading with news swings etc. however I keep thinking that someone out there must surely have developed something worthwhile by now. What about all the EAs used on the automated trading championships? Is there anything worth sharing to the benefit of all? Making an impact in life means leaving a positive legacy with those around you.

A lot of posts, but few (if any) real decent EA recommendations.

A good EA is as rare as hen's teeth, especially with all the crap out there. Many EAs (especially free ones) are rehashed versions of cracked commercial EAs. With all the money that can be made in forex, no one should be asking for more unless they are greedy.

And with all the free knowledge out there to help people learn, if someone is smart and creates an EA using the free knowledge and decides to keep it to himself - that is not necessarily wrong since they taught themselves and were smart enough to code, but it is selfish not to share and give back to the community. I'm sure their millions in the bank will be much better satisfaction than the true appreciation from millions of people on the internet.

I also think it is better to leave a legacy behind for the world to remember them by (make their mark in history), rather than keep their work to themselves and let it be buried and lost forever when they pass away.

You can't take your EA or money with you when you die. But you can keep your legacy alive by sharing.

Reason: