MA H4 using data from H1

Hi people!

While working with different brokers I noticed that H4 chart is always making a new bar on 0 4 8 12 16 20. Same problem happens with D1.

They are time-zone dependent and values change when you switch broker.

So I need one of 2.

1. If you ever saw a moving average indicator (in free access, with code, .mq4 file) which works on H1 timeframe but makes same result as H4 one would (and yeah, making new results no sooner than 4 hours pass, a step-MA, one step per 4 hours) I would really appreciate a link to it.

I used search but either I don't know how to use it well or it isn't on the forum.

2. If you have a formula that can be used to imitate Moving average inside an EA (no using of "bars counted" but no re-calculation inside the bar), I'd really appreciate it so I can write this H4inH1 thing myself.

I can write it from an empty sheet but it will take much more time and I already have few projects on my hands and PC is busy (100% load of both CPU cores). But if there is no such thing, I guess I'll have to make it.

If there isn't such a thing, let me know if you are interested in it. But for some reason I'm certain it exists already.

Reason: