Lucky1.1 - page 32

it maybe work

I have a ideal and I doubt that if it work:change magicmunber by week or by month so the broker would not able to detect your trading informations.

bnbb2004:
Paromi, Do you have any forward results? Thanks for posting the set file!

Lucky 1.3 doesn't work in 2009 anymore..

try backtesting yourself from january 2009

By the way, any latest fixes to work this year?

bryant:
I have a ideal and I doubt that if it work:change magicmunber by week or by month so the broker would not able to detect your trading informations.

oh yea?

i believe magic number is just for internal reference within your platform just to name the open positions opened by the EAs. I don't think they get sent out to the server when you request for open position.

Even if they do get sent out, i don't think the broker needs the magic number to track which EA you are using. You are using their version of MT4, they can put anything in it and see what you're up to

prolog:
oh yea?

i believe magic number is just for internal reference within your platform just to name the open positions opened by the EAs. I don't think they get sent out to the server when you request for open position.

Even if they do get sent out, i don't think the broker needs the magic number to track which EA you are using. You are using their version of MT4, they can put anything in it and see what you're up to

Magic numbers are sent to the server. Simply open an order on one PC and list orders from the other PC and you will see that magics are known.

You don't have to use brokers version of MT. You can use any version of terminal, simply download one from Metaquotes. Then even if they put something in their version you will be using a different one.

michal:
Magic numbers are sent to the server. Simply open an order on one PC and list orders from the other PC and you will see that magics are known. You don't have to use brokers version of MT. You can use any version of terminal, simply download one from Metaquotes. Then even if they put something in their version you will be using a different one.

oh ok..

thanks...

this EA do not work with prime4X broker ????

Lucky 1.3

Hello could me please say about mean e/g and e/u

volatility patterns have changed/increased dramatically - good old days are gone!

prolog:
Lucky 1.3 doesn't work in 2009 anymore..

try backtesting yourself from january 2009

By the way, any latest fixes to work this year?

Yaroslav:
Hello could me please say about mean e/g and e/u

Maybe Euro/GBP EUR/USD

One Version may work

I have just completed reading all the posts on this thread, I have downloaded and tested about 8 versions of this EA.

First off, it is dangerous to put this on a live account, so don't.

Secondly, I have come across plenty that are far better built , here , on other forums and even bought ones, so why bother with this non working one.

It worked prior to 2007 due to inconsistencies in brokers spreads and data, it basically traded 2 pips inside their data and closed 1000s of trades at same time as openning, this type of scalping, is not only banned, but it is wrong, as you are basically robbing your broker, as they will have to pay the difference.

With todays data streams to MT4 by smaller brokers being filtered this will no longer work, except to rob YOUR account.

Conclusion:- if you had this in 2005 you may have been able to make money with it, not any more though.

Thread Closed.

Reason: