Downloading from bossxero signature

Rapidshare is a free file sharing often used to serve the sample downloads on the archives. This short tutorial will explain to new users how to painlessly utilize the Rapidshare system:

1. Begin by simply click the link or by copying the link into your web browser. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Press the “Free” button to start the download.

Upon clicking the “Free” button, a second, similar page will load. Find the download counter; you must wait until the counter finishes before the download will begin.

2. After waiting for the counter to finish, a third page will appear. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the verification code. Enter the verification code and click “Start Download”.

3. Upon click the “Start Download” button, the web browser will prompt a file to open or save. Select save from the list. Once saved, extract the file as instructed in the RAR Compression section.

i can't find the download section after click 'free' button.

i'll attach the page what i get after click the link.

sorry, but can you explain more?

Thank you.

P.S: i post this on forum so every body that have problem like me can simply just look on this thread.

Follow this step. Its very simple.

1. Click on FREE, a new page will load
2. Scroll down the new page, you will see a 4 letter code
3. Enter the code and press download
4. Thats all...

I hope you can tackle with it now.

bossxero:
Follow this step. Its very simple.

1. Click on FREE, a new page will load
2. Scroll down the new page, you will see a 4 letter code
3. Enter the code and press download
4. Thats all...

I hope you can tackle with it now.

Hi bossxero,

Nice ebook collection you have there in your blog and thanks for uploading them.

But could you fix the rapidshare link(well theres no link actually) for this? The Forexkid - Your forex ebooks provider: Forex Trading Machine by Avi Frister

Thanks.

I am sorry but i am not sharing that one publicly. Maybe i will do it some time later. I am using it for swapping/trading other stuffs which i dont have currently. Hope u understand.

Regards

balflear:
Hi bossxero,Nice ebook collection you have there in your blog and thanks for uploading them.But could you fix the rapidshare link(well theres no link actually) for this? The Forexkid - Your forex ebooks provider: Forex Trading Machine by Avi FristerThanks.

I have managed to download the above book successfully BUT it then asks for a password - any help there please, I am new to this whole thing and am in great need of assistance.

Thanks

Belinda

The password is written on each of the pages on my site. Its standard for all the stuffs asking for passwords, its

http://forexkid.blogspot.com
All the best

belinda64:
I have managed to download the above book successfully BUT it then asks for a password - any help there please, I am new to this whole thing and am in great need of assistance.ThanksBelinda

Dear Friends,

I am a newbie to forex, i want to make money consistantley trading forex, i need anybody who can help me with consistant money making expert advisor anybody who's ready to help me, can contact me at reckonfx@gmail.com or can call me at 00923002166934.

Regards.

Aamir

Reason: