Guyver's trading journal - page 3

EURUSD Update

EURUSD is one trade i really looking forward ..

I done and added what i call [dynamic pivot] and not showing others right now.

As you can see we have a dynamic pivot just acting like sort of support here when i am ready to sell, when i have a signal from step ma this is the pivot i will look for which is right now providing real support only from my point of view.

dynamic pivot 1.3443

the usdchf has a dynamic pivot at 1.2200 so it is far away so unless it comes afterwards in front of the support as i want this price point to be taken when enter the trade with stepMA ..

in short waiting for EURUSD trade here ,, next i'll be just posting the trades when have time cause chart posting takes a lot of time and second this thread is just acting like a journal here.

Eurusd Short

Ok I have just short EURUSD

Entry 1.3463

Stop 1.3505

TakeProfit: Empty

I know none of the conditions i have mentioned has happened like STEPMA Signal or the Pivot Conditions that is the reason i have taken this trade with a very small position just 1 minilot. I will post the reason in a second with the chart. Actually have included everything inside so after the data gets manipulated here is what i call cycle inside cycle shown with lime color.. i have a situation to enter the market but since this is the first time i m going to try with this, i have entered with very small contract cause there is always those nasty bugs

P.S if you are also thinking to take this trade then i will advise to wait untill stepMa confirms since this is highly experimental [never tried this before]

Why choosed EURUSD but not USDCHF

Let me show both trade setups here with USDCHF and EURUSD both had a BUY/SELL window but why i choosed the EURUSD over USDCHF for this trade

If you remember from previous chart of USDCHF the buy window was 1.2264-37

chart is here .

USDCHF see although it is in the buy window but there is no inner cycle here so it is like empty window

but in euro this is not the case so gaved more weight to the inner cycle also the dynamic pivot is calculated in the back end so everything looked fine and the inner cycle is only ended on euro not in usdchf in the past 07-06-2007 there was a good trade on USDCHF also.

Next EURUSD Chart posting..

update

while the EURUSD trade is still open with stoploss 1.3505 i am waiting to enter another lot bigger then the previous as soon as i get the step ma conformation for now all seems ok let us see next

Update

Well Guys ,, I am still waiting have now 2 shorts total of 5 minilots

with all my stops at 1.3505 the other 4 minilots i opened after the stepma conformed signal // ofcourse i dont expect every trade to be success here so i am still watching my charts and working anyways enough said have fun. ..

Billion Dollar Question?

will the eur/usd fall tomorrow let us wait and see.

WOHO ....!!

i resold closed and have some still open .. please the tp area doest not mean it will reach there it just to show how far his market can reach so handle your trades accordingly.. I am just happy it was posted about 3-4 days now that it will turn and right now it did turn ,, i have some lots open i have a plan to close after 1.3400 some new ones i closed 1.3440's some left overs still there but what a day and what a pain it was because of waiting....

Out an Over

Guyver

Update only EURUSD

sorry little slow here full working concetraring have now still 3 lots open closed 4 before but reason for this post is the current tp and supports and how the pivots have moved since yesterday which i forgot to post but talked about it [like tp's] .. usdchf chart not shown only eurusd but usdchf was also a good trade.

Eurusd

rumor is ECB will raise rates by 0.25% in september and the market participants longing euro but is the market really ready to digest this info EURUSD again in the SELL ZONE

Guyver:
rumor is ECB will raise rates by 0.25% in september and the market participants longing euro but is the market really ready to digest this info EURUSD again in the SELL ZONE

LOL probably yes !! anyways 1 lot shorted here for sl 1.3505 my last positining.for this.

Reason: