My Live Trades - Very, very, good!!!

hi

John27:

nice statement...can u share your strategy here ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Good job son, I am very happy for you, you seem to be on the right track so please don't give us misleading ideas, if you want to show off and created this thread to show off then it’s your right, best revenge is to live well

By the way I can see your name and account number from the picture; you may want to mask them

Good luck

Idiot Alert!

John27 is Dan7974

Skypilot

John27:

what's your motive?

besides it's just a 1 week statement...what so good about it? perhaps you got lucky

This is what

newt:
what's your motive? besides it's just a 1 week statement...what so good about it? perhaps you got lucky

His motive? He's an idiot.

If you're familiar with Dan7974 you will know where this thread is coming from and where it will eventually go - The trash bin.

SkyPilot

Now, thats call a proof

Good job Dan!!! Those are eyes opener statement. Please continue posting statement to prove how good you are. We're so happy for you that you have good result, and I wish the good result continue to be on your statement for a long long time. Good luck.

Regards

David

skypilotfx:
John27 is Dan7974 Skypilot

Maybe this time he has changed ! MAYBE

Doubtful X infinite

messenger:

You obviously have not had the chance to read his other threads and insane rants (which were then deleted by Administrators).

Unless we have zipped forward in time at least 10 years (with me somehow missing that) and he is no longer a 14 year old on Ritalin then I will tell you now he has not changed.

SkyPilot

messenger:

People don't change... they just change their user names.

John27:

Free EA will be waiting for you Dan/John/Ivan.... IF you can keep it up!

Reason: