Guyver's trading journal - page 4

Guyver:
LOL probably yes !! anyways 1 lot shorted here for sl 1.3505 my last positining.for this.

right guys i have closed all the previous lots ... will take new positioning later

Guyver:
right guys i have closed all the previous lots ... will take new positioning later

I will go with USDCHF so long 1 with stop 1.2235 let see how this one goes

Guyver:
I will go with USDCHF so long 1 with stop 1.2235 let see how this one goes

moved my stops below 1.2220 and now with 2 minilots long if this one goes wrong moving back to -- white board

Guyver:
moved my stops below 1.2220 and now with 2 minilots long if this one goes wrong moving back to -- white board

alright guys i closed everything again doesn't seem it si going to work fridays is just where market will close just one place out and be back hopefully later,

bubble:
Guyver,

admiration for your efforts here, clearly your attempting a style here that could be rewarding ,maybe you could tighten your stops ,if your confident about the levels your custom indicator creates, better to be wrong and exit for a small loss than wipe an account out with such big stops, also not good from a phsycological point of view.

bubble

thanks SIR for your comments. I'll try my best to trade safe

ok just entered 1 lot usdchf with stops at 1.2219 ..

Guyver:
thanks SIR for your comments. I'll try my best to trade safe ok just entered 1 lot usdchf with stops at 1.2219 ..

sorry the price i entered is 1.2242 ans sl just 1.2219

Guyver:

selling usdjpy for stoploss 123.78

Guyver:

closed all usdchf trade

have only yen trade ..

sorry the thread is getting mixed up i will try to be more organized in future with targets and sl .. i have opened usdjpy trade with sl 123.78 and no tp

Update USDJPY

I actually dont trade usdjpy but it seems like a good signal to me so entered and stops 123.78

Reason: