Roi

anyone have this indiator i have just read of it in a book by don snellgrove

River Oscillator indicator, or is there a more common indicator that is similar that i can use instead of the ROI

best regards

Have you tried google searching yet?....

yes no good match .................................

The title is very appealing to those searching for the truth. The closest you will find in this text is the mention of their proprietary ROI (River Oscillator Indicator). I know nothing of the indicator but from the author you get the feeling that it is very good bordering on miraculous. You'll have to pay for it. Nothing wrong with that. However, this book does not teach you how to use it. If interested, contact Concorde Forex Group, find out the cost of the indicator per month and any other costs such as training to use the indicator. Then make a reasonable decision as to whether or not it is worth it to you.

Most likely its a commercial indicator... and they do not share their code. If they do share it, its probably hidden in the depths of some specialized forum.

have no high hopes of the book or the indicator or so but if i can learn something from it i would be happy the reviews of amazon on the books is not so posetive and also some say it is a scam would be intresting to se if i can use another oscillator and get about the same result.

best regards

Most authors produce books to sell their commercial platforms, or influence certain individuals with limited knowledge to invest in a commercial firm to use such "prop" indicators.

If its too good to be true, probably is.

agree on that

best regards