T101 mini HEDGE EA - page 5

texan:
everything is clicking along but no trades in the last 24 hrs. i am trading on a 4 digit platform. now i download the new load on post one. do you think that was what the problem was to no trader thanks texan

I don't think that's the problem. I downloaded the latest version from first post last night, and it's been 24 hrs but no trades. Nothing! I guess the nature of this EA is to teach us to be patient

so good, let me to check it how about is result on historical data

is it on mt4?i cannot use it correctly,how to set?

The ones that use 4digit platforms must set filters to 50,100,200,400!!!

There is some bugs in code, ill post modified version later!

Set UseFilters to FALSE, cos slope going in same direction for all pairs will happen rarely!!!

Regards

Paul Gold:

Set UseFilters to FALSE, cos slope going in same direction for all pairs will happen rarely!!!

Regards

Paul,please write a guide ,otherwise,no one knows your ea is good,and show your tested historical result.

Any importance when is the EA started ? in T101 method, it was necessary to create the basket at the opening of the market's week, ie, monday morning at 8:00.

Is it necessary to do the same with the EA ?

bonten:
why is it demo only?

Is it ?

Paul Gold:

Regards

That info definitely helped. As soon as I made the above changes a basket was opened. It immediately went to over $100 profit and then almost as quickly went to -$65.

I am using default parameters. StartLockPips = 50 and LossLimit = -$100. Maybe I am misunderstanding what these settings mean, but shouldn't BE or profit have been locked in at +50 pips? Otherwise, what do these paramters mean? When will the EA take profit or stop for a loss?

Thanks,

saintmo

Suggestion

Paul,

I think it's a good idea if EA can detect 4-digit or 5-digit broker automatically. This way, we don't run into this kind of problem again.

Thank you!

Paul Gold:

Regards

Paul,

You use the default setting at the moment ?

Ludo.

Reason: