T101 mini HEDGE EA - page 2

no .mq4 file of EA ?

I notice that your default trade times are 08:00 to 22:00. Is that intended to be GMAT? If not, what are the GMAT times to trade so we can translate to the right times for our individual brokers?

Thanks,

saintmo

saintmo:
I notice that your default trade times are 08:00 to 22:00. Is that intended to be GMAT? If not, what are the GMAT times to trade so we can translate to the right times for our individual brokers?

Thanks,

saintmo

Yes, that is a good question. I'm with IBFX, which is 0, so should

I make any adjustments?

Rob

Paul Gold:
Trade hours that are set in original ea doesnt mean anything....

set them at the any time you need to(your time zone).....

try to pick the europe and ny session....or japan...doesnt matter!

hello Paul , attach to which one pair? thanks

simonsmart:
hello Paul , attach to which one pair? thanks

Doesnt matter.....any of the used pairs!

Hi Paul,

1. Is it possible to back-test it? My back-test doesnt generate any trades.

2. Is the EA dependent on the Indicator? When I run a back-test, I see messages in the Journal: "SDLMod AUDUDS M1: loaded successfully", but after a while I start getting messages stating: "SDLMod: not enough memory for expert data"

this is strange as I have a PC tith 4GB of RAM and while I am running this EA I have 1.25 GB free memory (according to Windows Task Manager)

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards. Kris

Tokarus:
Hi Paul,

1. Is it possible to back-test it? My back-test doesnt generate any trades.

2. Is the EA dependent on the Indicator? When I run a back-test, I see messages in the Journal: "SDLMod AUDUDS M1: loaded successfully", but after a while I start getting messages stating: "SDLMod: not enough memory for expert data"

this is strange as I have a PC tith 4GB of RAM and while I am running this EA I have 1.25 GB free memory (according to Windows Task Manager)

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards. Kris

How do you expect to backtest EA that needs a PA from 6 pairs???

Well, you didn't give us the visibility of your MQ4 code and that is why I am asking you the questions ;-)

While running the back-test, the Journal activity does analyse all six pairs, but doesn't create any orders. So, I suspect that it might be possible to back-test it...

Paul Gold:
How do you expect to backtest EA that needs a PA from 6 pairs???

I've been waiting for some clever bod to come up with a reliable EA of this great method (many have tried and failed) - hope your's fits the bill!

THanks for sharing.

Trade hours that are set in original ea doesnt mean anything....

set them at the any time you need to(your time zone\broker).....

try to pick the europe and ny session....or japan...doesnt matter!

Reason: