Obama Tax Cuts

Obama Eyes $300 Billion Tax Cut - WSJ.com

In the right direction....

However structural changes are required ....

10% Consumption tax only

A permanent elimination in taxes increases asset valuation.....not temporary bandaids....

A New World Wide Stock Exchange....

One that restores confidence by design....aided by reforms

in financial information via the internet, etc....

The point being that in order to replace the many $Trillions that have evaporated into thin air.....Total valuation increases must happen in stocks....as this will be the best means....

The areas of mistrust have to be eliminated and replaced by trustworthy areas of concern....

Bandaids.....do not spur LT investment confidence....

Replace the IRS with 10% consumption tax....

Replace securities information....boilerplate internet sourced

Replace piecemeal regulations with universal effective regs....

Build out the internet electronic exchanges for increased participation worldwide....

Make the stock/debt markets visible, accessible, and universal....

Making banking a business that "knows its customers" local....

Unlimited liability all corporate officers/board members....

I know this can be silly for you, but I need to ask, how can this affect the market? Is the dollar going to up or down? I want to know to be ready in the future.

No one knows for sure what might happen during a post-election session of Congress, but there are three likely targets for quick action: a new round of stimulus checks for taxpayers to grease the wheels of the economy, a move to suspend income taxes for the growing number of Americans collecting unemployment benefits, and temporary changes in tax rules affecting retirement-plan distributions.

Legal Advice Forum

Reason: