General - page 1729

Hello, Suppose I select an order using OrderSelect(). Are the following assumptions true? 1. if (OrderCloseTime() > 0 && OrderProfit() > 0.0) then the order was closed because it reached the profit limit condition? 2. if (OrderCloseTime() > 0 && OrderProfit() < 0.0) then the order was closed...
Hello, Which function can be used to increase the lot size of a pending order? The OrderModify() function does not allow to modify the quantity. Does one have to close the current order and place a new one with the new quantity? Best regards, Levente
  Boxed GBPUSD  (13   1 2)
This is my first journal. This is a modified breakout strategy which I use on a daily basis, usually on GBPUSD, and set . These are pre-est at the start of trading usually 6am when I get up. There are 2 take profit targets. The first TP at 10 pip 1.9788, second 1.9809. There is a potenital to run...
MACD_4CZ : 4color up/dn over/under Zero Hi, guys! just made (modified) this MACD based on two sources below can someone check the code if everything allright? thank you
I would like to recreate the Vegas Tunnel EA. But I have a problem here. How do I code the MA to have multiple shadows(levels) on a EA? MA11=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,144, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);MA12=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,144, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); MA21=iMA(NULL,PERIOD_H1,169, 0, MODE_EMA,...
  Macd Hull  (1)
Hello, I try to programer a MACD HULL to see if it is interessant. I am not strong in programming but I began. Somebody could he(it) help me has to finish him(it)? Thank you #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 Aqua #property indicator_color2...
Rapidshare is a free file sharing often used to serve the sample downloads on the archives. This short tutorial will explain to new users how to painlessly utilize the Rapidshare system: 1. Begin by simply click the link or by copying the link into your web browser. Scroll down to the bottom of the...
[Deleted]
Hi.. Anybody know how rules to use AO_Fozzy indicator? Please advise thanks.
Hello, Im lokking for the mql version of this indicator. if someone having it i will appretiate to post it for me. Regards,
  What is WMA  (2)
hi there, I am new trader and I know what is EMA and SMA but I don't know what is WMA and how to get WMA indicator. Many thanks
What do you think? I think that it's interesting. In the BACKTEST on EURUSD has worked very well. The test on NORTH Finance, FXLite, Interbank FX, Alpari with result optimal. With FIBO Group result aren't good.
Hi, I was just wondering what's the next big thing planned for the metatrader platform. Will there be a Metatrader 5, if so, what new features might be in it? Or are you guys planning some big new addition to Metatrader 4 like the genetic optimizing?
Hi, I'm looking for a forex system that can be traded on a short term time frame such as 15 min or 30 min charts that has a consistent winning record of 60% or better. Thank you Ron
hi, i'm looking for EA with only stoch 8,3,3 where by it longs then it cross under 20 and shorts when cross above 80 normal stoch work it's so simple but unfortunately i'm not a programmer
I lost some files and the one I am looking for is a calendar that gives daily forecasts, you can click the days forecast and below the day it shows projected pips movement up or down for a selected pair Does anyone know which site this is
Hello, Please someone tell me how to draw a cycle. Regards,
Hey everybody, I created my first copy/paste indicator based on a strategy I bought some time ago that use momentum in the direction of the trend for entries. When both line up the probabillity is in your favour. I played around with this and then added a histogram of the difference between momentum...
[Deleted]
hi everybody does someone know how to make EA that can open trades in more then one currency pairs tnx
Here's a question I was wondering about... If you have pending orders in MT4 (like a buy stop and a sell stop), will they be executed if your MT4 platform isn't running? For example if your computer is switched off? Thanks.
[Deleted]
  Stepma v1.2  (1)
Can some make an audio alert for this indicator when the arrows cross, i could not find this through the alerts thread for this specific indicator. The step stoch sig alert-2 doesn't give a sound from my platform. So i was wondering could someone please help me with this one.
Can you tell me if there are plans to accomodate variable spreads? I'm thinking of direct bank feeds where the spread varies constantly. Seems like that would require a major kernel change and is not something that can be handled by a simple API as some have tried. TJ
  E-gold question  (7)
Hello, I have few questions about egold. Hope someone can answer. 1. How is e-gold funded? How do I send money to my own egold account so that I can pay others. 2. Is it fairly safe (like paypal)? 3. What are the main differences between paypal and e-gold? Thanks in advance. fxd01
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there knows the techniques or algorithms used to create indicative data? As you're probably aware, the data provided by MetaQuotes (via their download function) is indicative data, as opposed to real (or specific broker) data. For those who don't know, indicative...
Does anyone know of, or can anyone make me a Moving Average EA that does the following: I want it to sell if the 40 EMA and 60 SMA have just crossed below the 200 EMA and I want it to buy if the 40 EMA and 60 SMA have just crossed above the 200 EMA. Also, I want it to close and reverse the position...
Hi is there a way to chart inverted, say instead of GBPUSD, you want to see USDGBP. thanks
  GoldNStream.ex4  (3)
I don&#180;t know if this is right place to ask, but I appreciate if somebody could tell me how GoldNStream.ex4 really works? Does it work automatically or must I set the buy or sell orders myself? I am sorry but I am bad in English.
To All, I have been using another trading platform for about a year and I can look at two or more charts on both of my monitors but I have been unable to look at two or more charts with MT4. My computer is set up to use multiple monitors and it works great with everything but MT4. I tried stretching
Is there any plan on Multi-Terminal can run EA? thanks Rex.