General - page 1725

RSI of Moving Average  (437   1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44)
Hello Traders! I want to introduce my new Friday invention! It is RSI of Moving Average . I thought that this can be a very nice trend identifier. But test it for your self. I hope it will be helpfull
Good evenings, I have a good indicator and I need to realize an EA, it(he,she) is very profiterable, please only expert programmers, I compartire my strategy with this programmer, To abstain lamers:) alone serious people Leave your email me here I will contact with you Regards
I am looking for an indicator which I am sure will exist out there somewhere and maybe very common even. Basically I want to be able to view the distance from a moving average of choice [variable, but something like ma20 probably] to the current bar high when ma20 is moving up and in the form of an
Greetings, my MT4 platforms, live and demo, all display a tendency to eat connection proportionally to the time they are kept running. At start, download kb connection indicator at the lower right states less than 100kb traffic; after a day its over 1000kb, the next day over 2000kb and so on... I...
Hi all, I need an explanation how do Ind- Fractals -1.mq4 works? For example, I put the indicator on H4. How did it perform especially the BROWN arrow (which is for D1)
  General Question  (1)
I know this may sound stupid, But I have tryed to get an answer from the broker, and I get a difference answer each time I call. So, the question! When using an "EA" with a "trailing stop loss" built into the EA (extern double TrailingStopLoss = ??), what is the smallest number I can use and have...
  Programmer  (5)
Would the best programmer on the planet please PM me. Thanks, N2
[Deleted]
I need the full & free expert fore the amazing (trading on the news) please help me
  fxt file  (1)
Hi MetaQuotes There is a way for build the fxt file in tick by tick mode from 1 minute data? I would make this fxt file from a external program or with the mql script but I have need of algorithm for market interpolation. Where I can find it? thanks eugenio
Could anyone provide me where can i get a simple an Entry and an Exit EA, just a simple basic..... Really appreciate your help in matter.....
Hello, I would really like my chart to do the following while I am away. When I am at a certain price level, can I just attach something to the chart, so it can do the following :? 1) 1 pip above starting price level, it buys...with a stop of 2 pips. 2) 1 pip under starting price level, it sells.......
I get a good system from someone yesterday but when I used in my Metatrader, I see only a normal chart without any indicators. Can somebody check it and update ? Nic
Hello everyone! I wanna thank this great community of traders. I have found a lot of useful material here. I've been trading my own system successfully for a while now and i wanted to know if it's possible to make an EA out of it. It is a dricretionary system however, I still beleive that a...
Does anyone know anything about this site and their service? It looks interesting I'm just looking for more information and to see if its actually worth the $100 so I can turn $10000 into 1 million. Any takers? 5emas-forex-trading-system
It has about flatlined and rolled over and died. None of the EA's or manual trading is doing much good this week. Oh well, hopefully next week will be better??? Dave
Hello, i try to compare two double numbers with the same values but the querie is false Code: double a,b;a=High-Open; //The Result is 0.0001 b=1.3333-1.3332; //The Result is 0.0001 if(a==b)Print("true"); //Result is false if(a>b)Print("true"); //Result is true if(a<b)Print("true"); //Result is false...
Hi Can somebody tell me what happens if I start two instances of MT4 from two different computers, BOTH operating on the same account? I want to run an EA on my PC and I want to run the same EA on the same account on another PC (as a backup in case one of the computers/connections crashes). It will...
Looking for a procedure to Check Time to see if it is within a trade window. My code here is okay but isn't playing nice with the EA when I'm just trying to test a system. Example - I may only want to open trades from 1700GMT - 2000GMT. Anyway, if anyone has a procedure, that would be great. Thanks
This ModifyOrder code in MT3 Demo returns a "Modify failed [invalid s/l or t/p)" in the Journal. This same code works OK in the MT3 Backtest. Could someone advise if they see something wrong in this code. Thank you, Wackena defines: Gap(20),factor(1);var: ts(0);for cnt=1 to...
Hi all, Hi... anyone could help me ? I'm looking for indicator to apply 3 pair on 1 chart. If it possible not in a indicator window, but all in the main window. I need the main pair is EUR/GBP and the other are EUR/USD and GPB/USD. also I need indicator that made line / box / time line of each
Does MT4 have a fibonacci extension tool that will plot the extensions beyond 100%. If not does anyone have a script? Thanks
  Print()  (1)
Could the Print() function please be switched ON to operate from within a mqh file (included).
Is there an EA which: - Contains the following inputs Buy Value, Sell Value, Stop Loss, Break Even Value, TP1, TP2, TP3, Lot Size - Loops around for everytick - IF the price comes to BUY or SELL value - it will BUY or SELL - If the Break Even Price is hit a lot is it can close out 50% of the lot -...
  Cool toolz  (6)
Hi all, guys and gals! I've made here a few tools for myself and would like to share, here's the first one. It makes a screen-size matrix of 9 currencies by 5 timeframes. it's basically an enhanced ADX indicator that looks for signals (when up or dn line goes upper than trendline), I find it very...
I'm a novice at this. I downloaded a pivot custom indicator, but it has too many s/r lines . I only want S1, S2, R1, R2 lines for the daily pivot & weekly pivots. I deleted them from the 'objects list', but then they return. Thnx for your response, Sid
Hello, I am using the MA Crossover Alert (attached) Every time I load MT4, the arrow size changes back to 1. This doesn't happen with other indicators... Can someone please have a look and tell me how to stop it from resetting the arrow size... Thanks, Jin
  Ema  (1)
How would one modify the tutorial to make an ema with a constant .1 instead of the average between high and low? For some strange reason the ema goes straight down 3-4 bars before the last bar. Any idea why? Update: Ok I think it's because the if the current bar - last bar returns a negative value...
  All about JPY crosses  (11   1 2)
Hi All, I am quite new here though i have posted a lot in other forums. This thread will be used for discussion, S and R about the JPY crosses namely USDJPY,EURJPY and GBPJPY. As you might know, these 3 are some of the most volatile currency pairs which can make or break trading careers. So be...
Hi just wondering if someone can make an EA that opens and closes positions based on the alerts this indicator gives on H4.To use on any chosen timeframe really. It gives the signal with a dot thing it doesnt repaint to much but im interested in it taking the signals from the alerts it gives as you
Scorpion, Could you please make an indicator where you put William's percent and momentum indicator in one table and it produces a sound when crossing occurs. Regards, Jody Joezar