FirePips Journal + Free Forex Signals

I'd say you were full of shit. How's that sound? Having already said "I never worked for Bank or a Hedge Fund" you somehow "feel" you have the low down on how large institutions and hedge funds manage assets!

Hello Everyone,

We had a great start yesterday on our first day of signal service. We took 2 trades early in the Asian session, AUD/USD Long and USD/CHF Short. They resulted in total of +121 Pips.

I'll update my blog as we go along with more detailed reports, so feel free to check it over there. To receive the signals in real time I recommend using Twitter or Facebook. You can search me there under "FirePips".

Talk to you soon.

Regards

FirePips

Sadly:
I'd say you were full of shit. How's that sound? Having already said "I never worked for Bank or a Hedge Fund" you somehow "feel" you have the low down on how large institutions and hedge funds manage assets!

I see your point. Before posting I did thought that I might get some heat from traders who are involved in coding indicators. My post just may seem like telling a religious person that there is no God.

My point is only to emphasis the use of indicators in a way that may assist in your entries but not solely trade based on them. You never know what you can learn when you keep an open mind

ok tq for the fx signal

Forex Signals 13th Jan - Another Excellent Day

We had another excellent day today. Our CADJPY signal reached the full +120 pips target(total 240 Pips), EURJPY trade reached second profit target at +100(total 150 Pips), GBPJPY trade got +70, GBPUSD +50 and EURUSD +40.

You can see trade details at Free Forex Signals

looks good

Will the signals stay free?

+755 Pips This Week

I hope you are following our signals. Last week the performance was outstanding. As you already know that no indicators are used at all, we use price action only to make trading decisions.

Before you start to follow signals I highly recommend you read Forex Signals FAQ page. You can also register to receive daily updates in your mailbox, we now have over 2000 trades receiving those updates.

Price Action

You are right Fire Pips.

Price Action only working on market movement.

See my screen.

Bongo

Reason: