`a free Profitable EA can DownLoaD here~v~ no need to install techniqual indicator - page 6

Thanks for sharing this expert advisor,

Here is the backtesting result on EURGBP M15 since 2007 :

Steady Growth Beta Issued

some time an error msj occured ??

May i know why some times an error msj as per my attachment image occured?. I am running more then 1 platform at vps server.

Files:
error.jpg  21 kb

Thank you

Thank you Kelly for the EA and the help you have showed everyone here.

I have done some backtesting for 10 years and the results are VERY good.

I hope it will not 'spoil' it by having the 'shorts' and well as the 'longs'.

Keep up the good work.

Why do I keep seeing these EA's ? Any EA that uses a small tp of less then 6 pips (3-4) exploits a flaw in the strategy tester thereby showing these huge gains. These do not work and cannot. Do the math. If you have a SL that is 5 times greater than the TP it will not be profitable. My advice is to not waste time testing another EURGBP scalper. There arre many of these and they have been proven not to work in a live environment for more than a week before you take a big loss that wipes out all of your gains.

nice profit with this ea

I had some nice profit whit this ea, starting forwards testing from 12.1.2009 till 12.15.2009. I don't trust backtesting, that's why i show my forward testing.

see atteched picture.

it's on a demo account, want to go live with it.

it's on alphari account.

vivalatip:
I had some nice profit whit this ea, starting forwards testing from 12.1.2009 till 12.15.2009. I don't trust backtesting, that's why i show my forward testing.

see atteched picture.

it's on a demo account, want to go live with it.

it's on alphari account.

hye on what time frame did u use this?

15 min

this ea is working on a 15 min eur/gbp, but i get the messenge that i can't use the ea for free anymore, maybe the thread starter can something tell about it?

Reason: