`a free Profitable EA can DownLoaD here~v~ no need to install techniqual indicator - page 4

Danny_PIP:
No, I'm running it on my home computer. I don't believe it has anything to do with VPS or not. I'm using windows XP, maybe the problem is due to the operating system.

Greets,

Danny

On my home computer im using XP prof but even thou im not getting any errors the EA didn't open any trades so far.

zomg:
On my home computer im using XP prof but even thou im not getting any errors the EA didn't open any trades so far.

Hi, zomg,

any expert log generate?

zomg:
Hello Kelly Kiu. I have a problem with dll file on my vps. Im attaching screen shot of the error message. I installed everything per your instructions. I also installed your EA on demo from same broker in my own computer as well and i do not have that message. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Also i would like to ask you from what time till what time in GMT does the EA trade in? Thanks for the EA.

Sorry, zomg

i have no experience of VPS, please use real OS for my EA, otherwise , i am sorry i'm not able to provide any support

treuzelen:
hello Kelly Kiu!

My strategy tester says '2009.07.16 09:39:20 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (low value 0.8558 at 2009.07.03 20:30 is not reached from the least timeframe, low price 0.8560 mismatches)

Do you have an idea what this means?

BR

the problem maybe cause by the broker u use

plz try to use everytick to test it, to see does "low value 0.8558 at 2009.07.03 20:30 is not reached from the least timeframe" exist again

Danny_PIP:
Hello Kelly,

Thanks for sharing this EA with us.

I have problems with making this EA to run on my Alpari demo account (uk).

I've run the 'exe' file like said, installed the dll in the experts/library folder and the EA in the experts folder.

I receive a message: cannot load 'Steady Groth_Beta.dll' (error 126).

Although all the files in the 'stuff' folder are copied to the 'experts/library' folder.

All help is welcome.

I did not find the 'thums.db' file eather after unzipping. something wrong ?

no need to paste thums.db to anywhere

do u encount any error when install vcredist.exe

plz

1) install "Process Explorer"

2) select terminal.exe which run "Steady Growth"

3) check do msvcp90.dll and msvcr90.dll exist in terminal.exe

Tradernow:
Does Alpari UK have different rules then Alpari RU?

yes, it's different! Their spread already different !

Tradernow:
Are you sure that Alpari RU have "2" as time zone? When I check it they have GTM +1 !

i am sure alpari-RU is GMT+2 now (Summer Time) !

alpari-RU = alpari-NZ = GMT +2 now (Summer Time)

please do below step:

please compare MT4 time with GMT +0:00 time and date at below website :

Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone

it show the GMT +0:00 time and date

Do below step to calculate your broker GMT:

1) open EURGBP 15minutes chart

2) press “alt” and “2” those two keys at the same time to change to candlestick chart

3) zoom in the chart until it cannot be zoom

4) move the chart to the latest bar

5) move your mouse on the latest bar

6) press “Ctrl” “F” those 2 keys at the same time

7) then u can see the time and date of it(the latest bar)

8) compare the latest bar o’clock and GMT +0:00 time’clock

9) if the bar time is 2 hour after GMT +0:00, then your br oker_GMT is 2 ;

If the bar time is 4 hour before GMT +0:00, then your br oker_GMT is -4;

You should be pay attention of whether the date is different, if the date is different, you should add 24 on the later one, for example

example 1:

Your MT4 = 19:57 3,June (earlier)

GMT +0:00 = 01:57 4,June

Then your br oker_GMT should be before GMT +0:00 GMT = - negative

br oker_GMT = - (1+24 -19) (late – earlier)

= -6

example 2:

Your MT4 = 02:57 5,June

GMT +0:00 = 19:57 4,June (earlier)

Then your br oker_GMT should be after GMT +0:00, GMT = + postive

br oker_GMT = + (2+24 - 18) (late – earlier)

= +8

remember the one who add 24 is the later one !

of course you will have some problem when u do calculate at weekend,

due to the latest bar time will not update at weekend.

you can compare a specific bar's time with other broker which already know it's GMT

Problems with loading DLLs

Hi kelly_kiu

I have done all the steps to install the EA.

When I run the Strategy tester the EA starts running but after a few candlesticks I get an error window "Access denied" (in German "Zugriff verweigert") - see screenshot.

I guess this is when the dll is loaded.

I installed the Process Explorer and there are no dlls shown unter terminal.exe.

What I found strange is: I have installed the VC Redistributable package which contains the above mentioned msvcr90.dll and msvcp90.dll, but I can not find them under my Windows tree. There are only msvcp80.dll etc.

Any idea what I can do?

Thanks

zerus

Files:
unbenannt.jpg  7 kb

kelly_kiu:
no need to paste thums.db to anywhere

do u encount any error when install vcredist.exe

plz

1) install "Process Explorer"

2) select terminal.exe which run "Steady Growth"

3) check do msvcp90.dll and msvcr90.dll exist in terminal.exe

Hello Kelly. vcredist_x86_VC 2008.exe gives me errors so i can't use it and thats what seem to be the problem. Whould it be possible for you to post msvcp90.dll and msvcr90.dll here directly and specify what exact directory they need to go in? Thanks again for the help.

why only buy order?

I manage to installed and run backtest successfully. Just run recent month backtest. May i know why i saw from your strategy tester(since apr 2009) as well mine(july 2009) all position made only buy order?...did you internally prog in the ea to only open buy order or it is due to other reasons?

Reason: