FIFO - NFA Rule 2-43 (b) - page 2

thanks for your reply riffster

i won't say much..

but i'm sure that all the true forex traders who spent months studying the market, do not hedge.

there is enough strategies that professional traders go by, without the need of "hedging"

monstrader:

i won't say much..

but i'm sure that all the true forex traders who spent months studying the market, do not hedge.

there is enough strategies that professional traders go by, without the need of "hedging"

Yep, I agree... I only use hedges to replace stops if I have to step away from my office. A hedge will lockin your profits/losses while you are away and protect your equity, but that's about the only good use that I've found for hedging.

FIFO Video Tutorial- Interbank FX

Hi All,

My name is Abigail (Interbank FX employee) and I wanted to let you know about our new FIFO tutorial video available on our web site if you're interested. Feel free to view a detailed description of our proprietary solution: Forex | Forex Broker | Currency Trading | Forex Trading - Interbank FX.

Thanks! Happy trading,

Abigail~

can you hedge now?

hi

hi Abigail,

Welcome to this forum...

Hope we can do hedge again

Thanks for your information

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Interbank FX:
Hi All,

My name is Abigail (Interbank FX employee) and I wanted to let you know about our new FIFO tutorial video available on our web site if you're interested. Feel free to view a detailed description of our proprietary solution: Forex | Forex Broker | Currency Trading | Forex Trading - Interbank FX.

Thanks! Happy trading,

Abigail~

Would like you to tell more about the recent NFA fine, ( 225,000.00 USD) of IBFX was all about. It had something to do with misleeding People about FIFO rule?

Keit

hedging

monstrader:

i won't say much..

Well, if you have a strategy that involves hedging, and you are making money with that, I think that's a valid system. According to you, I'm a pathetic making money. I'm happy to be that pathetic!!

For other instance, the example of the money changer would be similar to this procedure: buy a lot, then close the trade. Nothing to do with hedging. Bad example.

The NFA does not fine without reason

cockeyedcowboy:
Would like you to tell more about the recent NFA fine, ( 225,000.00 USD) of IBFX was all about. It had something to do with misleeding People about FIFO rule? Keit

Lol, I won't touch that one, but most of the info is posted on the NFA website:

National Futures Association | News Center

You can dig deeper by searching "Todd Crosland" on the NFA site.

cockeyedcowboy:
Would like you to tell more about the recent NFA fine, ( 225,000.00 USD) of IBFX was all about. It had something to do with misleeding People about FIFO rule? Keit

Check out Forex Peace Army's write up on IBFX at:

IBFX gets spanked by the NFA - Forex Peace Army Forum

DetroitSlice:
Check out Forex Peace Army's write up on IBFX at: IBFX gets spanked by the NFA - Forex Peace Army Forum

Yeah, once upon-a-time I worked for IBFX. That's why I prefer not to comment. From what I learned while working there; they got off easy.

Any other brokers wanna spam this thread?? lol...

Reason: