RAS ID:32223 - REACT Price Action

Strategy:

Very simple signal system. REACT is a No-Indicator Price Action system (Only Microlot 0.01 Lotsize Brokers with Partial Close are Supported). It's not a flashy system but it accumulates profits in a very steady predictable manner. - If you want Win% Accuracy AND Superior Profits REACT may be the system for You. The system can profit in Ranging OR Trending Markets - Sign Up for a Demo/LIVE Account Today - Minimum account is 7K but the closer to 10K for starting balances the better. [EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY]

Money Management:

To determine the proper buyer_lots_multiplier value - Check the following link and use the current balance to compute the value.

CURRENT BALANCE: REACT - Price Action System | Myfxbook

Example: Current Balance: $18,000. Your Account: $7,000. - Multiplier = (7,000/18,000) = 0.39

----------------------------------------------------

(If you're within 20% over/under the Balance you can simply use 1.0 unless you want an EXACT lotsize computation)

BROKER Requirements: (BEST Conditions)

Partial Close & 0.01 LotSizes

EURUSD Average Spread <=1.2

GBPUSD Average Spread <=1.5

EURJPY Average Spread <=2.0

REACT Price Action - REACT - Price Action | Rent a Signal

REACT is now LIVE. Its netted about 7% the last 30 days with only 4% DD. Upcoming months should post better performance since I missed the HUGE increases the included currencies posted as I made some final tweaks to the robot to make it possible for a wider variety of clients to use the EA by dramatically lowering the leverage requirements in the face of the upcoming 50:1 rules. Start a 10K Demo Today to evaluate performance with your desired broker. (Requires 0.01 MicroLot / PARTIAL Close Broker)

REACT Robot - REACT - Price Action | Rent a Signal

Myfxbook - REACT - Price Action System | Myfxbook

Files:
react001.png  19 kb

Hi All,

Just wanted to give a quick update on the REACT system. Its been going through a series of system updates to prepare for 50:1 leverage. (I always recommend using the largest possible just to reduce margin costs). Now the system carries far fewer trades and due to a logic update usually carries a positive balance instead of negative drawdown while waiting for a sequence to close. (Notice how the equity line shifts from beneath the balance to above it.)

I did it for technical reasons but underestimated the user response. Duhhhh.. OF COURSE its easier to watch a positive floating balance rather than negative. Additional tuning also resulted in shorter trade carry times and more profit with less risk. Max balance risk for any currency pair is now 2% or less. (it was about 5%) - The system rarely hits its internal stop since a LOT of things have to go against the trade before REACT gives up.

There's more but in a nutshell gains have improved (2X, 3X or More) - Risk has been reduced by more than 50% and psychologically open trade sequences are far easier to stomach since most open balances are positive. Stay Tuned...

Files:
ras001.png  54 kb
Reason: