Ea That Buys And Sells Based On Chart Indicator Colours

Hello everyone, am fairly new to forex and I will be glad if someone could code an EA that buys and sells based on the present colour of the indicators on chart irrespective of the indicator name.

The indicator will have the following externally editable parameters

Buy colours=Lime(editable)

sell colours=Red(editable)

Lot size=0(default but must be entered by user

[enable line cross for separate window indicators = true or false(editable), if true, this means that buy colour will only be valid if above a certain line and sell colour will colour will only be valid below a certain line 50.00 or 0.00]

Hidden stop loss= 20(editable)

hidden take profit=35(editable)

SUMMARY: The idea is that this indicator places a trade once all colours for a particular direction agree IRRESPECTIVE OF the indicator on the chart and exit once they dont agree or when the take profit is reached.

Example. if i have three indicators on my chart and set their buy colour to Lime

and sell colour to Red. The EA should buy when all indicators colour are Lime and sell when all colours are Red.

Exit when all colours don't agree and wait for another entry.

I hope this is comprehensive?

Now we know indicators repaint but all the same the right combination will give few repainting issues.

Thank you and am looking forward to your responses. I know we will all enjoy this EA

Please note that this EA can not be used for indicators whose signals depends on two line crosses like stochastic oscilator etc. its for indicators like awesome, acceelerator oscillator, coloured MACD , HEIKEN ASHI, fisher yurik etc because it trades the colours and not two line cross. Please contact me for more information. Thank you

GOD BLESS ALL FOREX TRADERS

You need to kow exact indicators firstly in order to create EA with them.

eacreator:
You need to kow exact indicators firstly in order to create EA with them.

thanks for your reply. The indicators I want to use are MTF Heiken ashi smoothed and MTF accelerator oscillator. i would set the indicators parameters myself on my chart and all the EA has to do is place trades whenn either all buy colours or sell colours are in alignment.

But i really wished i would just input any

any indicator on my chart and enter their names including buy and sell colour in the EA so that it could recognize them and trade the colours but all the same if i must provide an indicator for my system, then its MTF heiken ashi smoothed and MTF accelerator oscillator

Thank you once again

Reason: