What type of trader are you?

Trend Trading:

A style of trading that attempts to profit from riding short, medium or long term trends in price.

Range Trading:

A style of trading that attempts to profit from buying and selling currencies between a lower level of support and an upper level of resistance. The upper level of resistance and the lower level of support defines the range. The range forms a price channel where the price can be seen to oscillate between the two levels of support and resistance.

News Trading:

A style of trading whereby a trader attempts to profit from fundamental news announcements on a country's economy that may affect the value of a currency, usually seeking short term profit immediately after the announcement is released.

Scalping:

A style of trading that involves frequent trading seeking small gains over a very short period of time. Trades can last from seconds to minutes.

Day Trading:

A style of trading that involves multiple trades on an intra-day basis. Trades can last from minutes to hours.

Swing Trading:

A style of trading that involves seeking to profit from short to medium term swings in trend. Trades can last from hours to days.

Carry Trading:

A style of trading whereby the trader attempts to profit from holding a currency with a higher rate of interest and selling a currency with a lower rate of interest, profiting from the daily interest rate differential of the position.

Position Trading:

A style of trading that involves taking a longer term position that reflects a longer term outlook. Trades can last from weeks to months.

Discretionary Trading:

A style of trading that uses human judgement and decision making in every trade.

Automated Trading:

A style of trading that involves neither human decision making nor involvement, but uses a pre-programmed strategy based on technical or fundamental analysis to automatically execute trades via an automated software programme.

I am a Range cum Trend Trader... mostly i do Rang trading.. because in that scenario you can guess whether it's going down or up so you can easily decrease your lose by setting stop lose but if it move as per your trade you can make big profits.. yesterday i made $100 from just one trade as you can see yesterday EUR/USD went down to 1.4368 where i made a buy at 1.4400 & sold it at 1.4500 ... And i make around in range of $20 to $100 daily . Usually i like to trade with very small amount because as we all know Forex is the most risky market. But believe me my earning is enough for me.

hi! my simple trading method/style are here.i think i dont need to explaint anymore just looking n u will understand how to use n how to trade using this chart.its very simple n very high profit.....

i am a swing n sometimes u use my chart to scalping..by looking 15mins(mini chart)..its very easy...but i use H4 time frame...just do scalping..when mini chart same trend with h4...

I like short positions and like to analise the trend before open the position, sometimes it takes for a long time, but i am sure that there is no way if you are not thinking before to do something))

Reason: