Trade FOREX with less stress - page 2

Thanks for the information. Its really great. No doubt that it will help to those who are the traders of the market and trading with stress to prevent their investment from all the risks as well as to earn huge profit with their deals. The knowledge given above can guide to the traders and especially to the new traders for their success and profit.

georgefx80:
Hello everybody. As to the matter in hand [“forex with less stress”], I think that one of the possible alternatives for investing in forex by limiting stress, is the use of mirror trading method, i.e. investing in forex taking the utmost advantage from the possibility of following/repeating operational modes of skilled traders (Signal Providers) presenting positive performances through the use of different market approach methods.The main advantages are the possibility of repeating the operations of a skilled trader, managing maximum drawdown and the leverage of your account. By doing this, it will be possible to increase your profits without the typical stress of solitary operators…..maybe keeping on making experience on your own by utilising a demo account and studying at the same time the revenue methods of your Signal Provid

Isn't that sort of the opposite of what the original post was about?

Devid Jones:
Some interesting facts you mentioned here, i think it is right, everything works for us but we cant work accordingly.

Yes you are right. This normally happens when we have some or the other confusion and we have to sort it out before we can even think of doing the trades.

bestforexpartners:
Thanks for the information. Its really great. No doubt that it will help to those who are the traders of the market and trading with stress to prevent their investment from all the risks as well as to earn huge profit with their deals. The knowledge given above can guide to the traders and especially to the new traders for their success and profit.

Success come but at a cost that is associated with the starting loss and a better understanding of this business.

If we can manage as well as control the risks then we will become successful.

fxtopedia:
If you are a begginer or experienced traders, I have a good news for you all. I have used both indicators and news to trade the market. And I come to realise that ALL strategies works. The ONLY thing that does not work is the TRADER himself. How? You gonna know more in this thread!However, I have dropped ALL INDICATORS AND NEWS TRADING. I come come to understand that MOST not ALL the indicators are lagging. News are being manipulated in most cases by the market maker. The only thing that cannot be manipulated is TRUTH! What is this truth? It is called PRICE.Hence, if you care to learn, I am ready to divulge secret of using PRICE ACTION to trade the market.You don't need to bother your head about news or any indicators that may mislead you. Here are the contents I will be covering in this teaching: 1. Introduction to Price Action 2. Why price action is the best way to trade forex market 3. Why you should not use any indicator to trade forex 4. Pivot zone not (pivot point) 5. How to draw pivot zone 6. Support and resistance 7. Price action formation 8. How to trade price action 9. Trading methods 10. Live trade Examples ConclusionPS: Your comments are very important.That is, ask me any quesion.I will take pain to attend to them all.PS: This will certainly reduce your risk in the market and your winning ration will be increased, trust me.PS:May the GREEN PIP be for us.

Yes you are right fxtopedia, recently i am also using the same factor (price action) to trade.

In my demo account i double my account in just 20 trading days (02/04/12 To 27/04/12) find the attachment for the report.

I agree with your price action trading.

Files:

Thank you for the information. Kind shed more explanatlon on what price action and pivot zone is to benefit more

The Forex market is a volatile and risk-based market, requiring expert analysis to avoid risk as much as possible. Using proper risk and money management rules help to trade successfuly. The importance of risk management rules application while trading is hardly to overestimate. Healthy risk and money management measures avoid loss-making deals and make trading less stressful.

I usually trade with support ans resistance,

that's my first lesson in forex trading,

my husband teach me about it,

and I learn to concern in there.

trading with less stress = zulutrade!

you sit and relax and let the other's open trades for you!

Enjoy the process. If we get a loss or MC, do not make it as a burden, but make it as a lesson to become a better trader.

Reason: