in need a good coder for my ea pls

Hi 2 all of you

can sbdy help me coding an alert(ea)or trade(ea) for the A-MTF_Fractal

ia am using it manual at the moment collecting good pips

i am using the A-MTF_Fractal twice on the 5min usd/eur

1 time with 15 minute 1x with 5 minute

the alert to trade should appear when 3 dots are blue(sell) or red (buy)

when there is a trade running for example sell and 3 red dots (buy) appear

it should alert close sell & enter buy

other possibility no alerts it can trade by itself

thanks for help

pedro

Files:

I only need the function to get the three dots - the rest I got

also willing to pay for the function.

string function_return_buy_sell()

{

/*

i am using the A-MTF_Fractal twice on the 5min usd/eur

1 time with 15 minute 1x with 5 minute

*/

if(3colors are blue) ret_color = "blue"; //sell

if(3colors are red) ret_color = "red"; //buy

return(ret_color);

}

pedro0410:
Hi 2 all of youcan sbdy help me coding an alert(ea)or trade(ea) for the A-MTF_Fractalia am using it manual at the moment collecting good pipsi am using the A-MTF_Fractal twice on the 5min usd/eur1 time with 15 minute 1x with 5 minutethe alert to trade should appear when 3 dots are blue(sell) or red (buy)when there is a trade running for example sell and 3 red dots (buy) appear it should alert close sell & enter buy other possibility no alerts it can trade by itselfthanks for helppedro

I have a friend who does professional coding named kolier Li.You can find him here at code basekolier li - Google Search.

He has published work in your metaeditor and is a business finance major and competent coder.He will charge you 15 or20 as he is not a sales man but a student of the game.I cannot give his email on open forum but If you go to code base you should be able to locate it quite easily.

Also in order to get the code you will need a mq file and not a ex4 so you may need a decompiler.I posted one on this forum a long time ago and do not know were it is located.If you search for it by typing ex4 to mql decompiler you may find it.

gracias keninator

pedro0410:
gracias keninator

Youre welcome pedro.If you cannot find his email address just read the lines in this code and you will see it.Kolier_SuperTrend_Indi.mq4 - MQL4 Code Base

Reason: