How to reinvest profits for someone beginning?

So I have been trading for a little while and I have done well and made some profit. Let's just say it's beginners luck. However when I trade I still feel not that confident and that I'm not sure about what I'm doing and I get the feeling my beginners luck will change and I will end up with losing everything.

My question is what to do with the $ I have made?

Do I put into my account and save it for when things go bad?

Do I invest it in trading books or a trading seminar and get a better knowledge making me a more confident trader and less likely to do some stupid mistakes that may cost me a lot of money.

If i could offer a sentance that i have heard that sums up any business/profit venture very well.

Its not what you make that counts.... Its what you keep. (After costs and taxes).

One idea would be to have a profit target and then when you hit that target bank 50% of your profits and put it into something safe. Perhaps using 10% so that of that draw-out to treat yourself to something nice (even if its just a drink) so that it feels you have achieved something with your trading. It depends what you are comfortable with really.

Your trading account would still be 25% up in profits after draw-out. And you could still work with compounding your profits by setting your next target 25% higher than the previous - then if/when you get there repeat.

Through experience of the majority (from what i hear with the stats) your broker probably considers those winnings temporary loans that you will be paying back with interest in the future.

I would look at putting at least part of your profits into physical silver bullion, that's what I've been doing lately.

seantrade:
I would look at putting at least part of your profits into physical silver bullion, that's what I've been doing lately.

Ouch! you musta got squashed last week!

I think its better if you keep some profit in the bank and try to expand your trades using your remaining money.

StevenLoco:
So I have been trading for a little while and I have done well and made some profit. Let's just say it's beginners luck. However when I trade I still feel not that confident and that I'm not sure about what I'm doing and I get the feeling my beginners luck will change and I will end up with losing everything.

Do I invest it in trading books or a trading seminar and get a better knowledge making me a more confident trader and less likely to do some stupid mistakes that may cost me a lot of money.

The trend is your friend. Don't overcomplicate it. It works on every time frame as the principle remains the same. First, choose the time frame you want to trade, then follow these rules and you'll be fine.

StevenLoco:

I think it is better to withdraw half the money and the other half can be used for trading, to become more calm in the trading system should be studied again that has been used to better understand

Manual trading is simply the best ?

Guys

Do not depends on robot/ Automated trading. They wont help you get a profit in a long run. and do not believe scammer out there that selling robot. they are not true. Market is not that easy in order to read by robot.

Manually trading is the best. Just remember not to let your emotion get the better of you and follow your plan .

Peter Brandley:
Guys

Do not depends on robot/ Automated trading. They wont help you get a profit in a long run. and do not believe scammer out there that selling robot. they are not true. Market is not that easy in order to read by robot.

Manually trading is the best. Just remember not to let your emotion get the better of you and follow your plan .

In forex you need to know the basic information in trading. You dont need to have a forex robot in trading but it all depends on you if you want some. you can just do some reseach online and ask for help.

Reason: