Help! Need A Tiny EA Please

Hello Dear programmers!

It's been a long time since I'm back here. Looks Like a lot has changed. Manygood developments.

I have a small idea which I need an EA for. So here goes...

At the open of New Candle: Place a Sell and a Buy positions instantly (hedged).

Place take profits 3 pips (user defined) for each order.

Stop Loss is user defined.

If any open positions or orders remain when next candle opens, then close allold orders/positions and open new positions as described above.

That's it.

It's hard for me to do it manually in small timeframes that is why I'm askingfor an EA.

Thanks.

Good idea!!!

Hi there, I just wanted to add in that this sounds like a really good idea esp during the ny/london trading window. I was just wondering what timeframe would use?

It has potential

Thanks!

This EA will need some improvements. For now it is just to test How many candles don't actually retrace 3 pips after opening, and in what time frames failure occurs most. Then we'll move on to modifying it a bit.

Currently smaller time frames like 5m, 15m, and 30m shows many failures visually. But we need to test and see the actual numbers.

The real agenda is to to see how many candles retrace to the previous candles mid point or close enough. Further strategy will have to be added after live tests.

I hope some programers and traders will find this project interesting.

Midpoint indicator

Here is my Candle Midpoint indicator attached.

Try it and see how many candles go back to it's previous candles midpoint.

Files:
_tro_mid.mq4  13 kb

Very cool idea. Have you tried to run in manually? I suppose you have got positive results.

Regards,

Josef