General - page 1833

If I have a number of EA's running on one account simultaneously, how can I tell which trade was for which EA in the MT4 Account History ?? I have enabled the comments field, but that still doesn't tell me much ....
  PrimajayaFX-pert  (5)
This is my first EA.. nice result on TF 30...on EUR/USD Combination between MA, DeMark and CCI I don't have much time to test it in all time frame on long periode.. Just test it for your self..qqq
  Eurobull EA  (13   1 2)
Hello, This EA is leading the Automated Trading Championship 2006 and I have attached it to a demo account however I keep receiving this error: 2006.12.03 21:29:00 EuroBull EURUSD,Daily: OrderClose failed, Error: 4107 2006.12.03 21:29:00 EuroBull EURUSD,Daily: invalid price 1.33190000 for OrderClose...
Hello everyone, I wanted to see what your thoughts are on trading the gap that happens once in a while on Sundays, and holidays,etc. Tonight and last week, there were some pretty big gaps that happen particularly on the GBP/USD. From my experience every time there is a gap, price will alway move...
Hello, I have this EA but as you can see by the pic, it is initiating the buy and sell trades but not actually completing with the TP and SP prices, it is just sitting there doing nothing. Can you please tell me what lines of code I need to add to finish the trade to complete the order ?? Thanks
  GMG - profitable system need EA  (32   1 2 3 4)
My first post...sorry for the bad English... Hope somebody...guru-programmer will find it interesting and write an EA. It's a simple system based on 3 indicators: Cool, Supertrend and CCI. Enter Long if CCI and Supertrend are green and Cool is on top of Supertrend. Open two positions. First...
  Amazing News EA  (24   1 2 3)
Has anybody tested this?? Strategy looks very simple and very promising. This was found on the IRXFX forums. Nick,
Hi, Is there anyone here that experienced integration of Metatrader and Currenex, in order to automate trading (feed + order management )? Is the integration Broker dependant
I wonder if there were any kind of switch that can control the simulation of tick data moduling, if it is turned on or if the bar data were returned from the server instead of gathered & accumulated at the terminal, it works just like what build 200 does now, if it is turned off, it gives the tick
Hi, Which companies are the best at designing and providing automated systems for forex trading? I am interested in having systems designed and implemented with backtesting data included. For example, if we wanted an entirely automated version of the Hans Breakout system which we did not want to...
Anybody who wants a serious career in the forex market needs a proper feed into a proper terminal. Meta trader is not to be trusted since brokers manipulate the feed. I am contemplating on moving to Tradestation or Metastock and converting my indicators/systems...and Tradestation has its own...
How would I go about creating an EA using the AMA(Kaufman) that enters positions on the bar after a colored ball appears? Do I need to put the AMA logic into the EA or should I be using global variables? I have a bit of programming knowledge, however in my tests using a global variable the EA only...
Can someone please advise me on the following ? When using a moving average in an EA it can be described as iMA(NULL,0,5,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE ,0) How does one alter this code to give the same moving average but shifted either forward or backwards ? Many thanks for your kind assistance
I'm running In version 4 build 200. The S/L and T/P values in open trades are colored red and green when price is within 10 pips. BUT, if the "comments" column is visible, then the values do not get colored. They only get colored when the "comments" column is hidden. Can you please correct this...
I'm sucessfully using a manual method with constant probability. The method is more discretional, but in time I have made it totaly mechanical, because I defined the exact rules and I execute the trades like a robot now. So I thought if I do it like a robot, why not rather use a robot. Would be a...
I found this EA and am planning on demo with it, and possibly live, if the results be satisfactory... any comments? I emailed FXDD and they are okay with the way this EA works. thanks.
This small indicator called Super_Signals_v2 has been working great for me but just need an EA for it. Thank you
  XP Volume!  (19   1 2)
Hi there! a new indicator which I want to share and now your comments! the XP Volume! Hope to hear your comments!
Can someone code a trailing stop indicator in the style of the parabolic SAR. Modifying the existing code of the parabolic may be a shortcut to getting the idea working. So, if the condition is "long", then we want the stop moved to the midpoint of the lows of the two previous bars. the psuedo
Whenever I put the computer to sleep or shutdown, the offline charts that are using the period conversion script do not update. There is a large gap in the data. Is there a way to reload or refresh the data without closing all of the charts and reinstalling all of the indicators etc.?
Hello, I just downloaded Metatrader version 4 and would like help on how to set it up to my Metastock 8.0. I have already ticked off the "enable dde" but need steps on how to complete the rest of the steps. Essentially, I am only interested in forex, and only ONE pair. Also, does anybody know if...
Hello my forextsd friends! Im rather new round these parts but have been readng everything I can everyday. Thanks for all the hard work! Now on to my question. I am looking for an RSI alarm and popup for mt4. Something that will alert me when a 30, 40, 50, 60, and 70 line is being broken. But I also...
  Creating an EA  (6)
Hello, I just want to know, when I'm creating an EA I just use MetaEditor, then hit F5 to compile, correct? I have alot of reading to do this weekend to create my EA on the Indicator I have If it's that easy, besides knowing the code ofcourse, then why can you not modify an Indicator like the WSS...
  Mqldev  (14   1 2)
Hi! At the beginning I want to thank you all for this great forum! Very helpful people out there! Secondly, I'm working on FREE Expert Advisor Builder and want you all to share me with your ideas? What do you want to see in Online MQL4 Expert Builder? Wait your comments! Thanks mqldev
Hello everyone this is my first time trolling through this fourm, and I heard on another board that there might be a way to link an EA to the Economic Calender on this site.... Is this true? If so I have a few EA's that I would like to modify... If you dont mind helping me out I will share the...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the "Disqualification Report" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/88/). 15 Participants of the Championship were disqualified or eliminated. The most frequent reson for this was violation of Clause III.6 of the Rules...
  Fib Indicator  (2)
I am looking for a Fibo indicator that calculates the High And Low fib levels for a given period. It needs to work in an EA too..... Cant seem to find one... Thanks