Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Share links on the Forum. Now they have Rich Content!
Ernie Gunning
Ernie Gunning 2011.12.24 10:53 

Hi All,

I ran Xupypr's bot agaist a the same period of the ATC compitition and it didn't open a trade... Maybe I just seriously a noob here :(

Start 

I did this on Metatraders demo account. Is it maybe because of the feeds? 

Andrei Moraru
Andrei Moraru 2011.12.24 13:06  
Maybe it checks the account number to be in the ATC account number range and doesn't run on other account numbers.
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Automated-Trading
Admin
Automated-Trading 2011.12.26 11:20  
ToolMaker:

Hi All,

I ran Xupypr's bot agaist a the same period of the ATC compitition and it didn't open a trade... Maybe I just seriously a noob here :(

I did this on Metatraders demo account. Is it maybe because of the feeds?

To test it on your (non-championship) account, see post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/5113#comment_113104
Советники: cs2011
  • www.mql5.com
Советник с Чемпионата Automated Trading Championship 2011.
Ernie Gunning
Ernie Gunning 2011.12.27 08:36  

Thanks Automated-Trading,

I ran it with the same settings in my screenshot above and it made a loss. I could understand from the link you given that the people had the same problem? However I couldn't understand anything else as google translator has got its limits :(

Please if possible can you explain why I ddin't made any profits for the same period as the champion ship??

It urged me to go read on the championship rules if I want to participate next year...some people dont like the rules. I need to go check if they suit me. 

Automated-Trading
Admin
Automated-Trading 2011.12.27 09:04  
ToolMaker:

I ran it with the same settings in my screenshot above and it made a loss. I could understand from the link you given that the people had the same problem? However I couldn't understand anything else as google translator has got its limits :(

Please if possible can you explain why I ddin't made any profits for the same period as the champion ship??

It urged me to go read on the championship rules if I want to participate next year...some people dont like the rules. I need to go check if they suit me. 

1) To use it on your account, replace

double Limit=SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT);

to

double Limit= 15;

at line 84 of the EA.

2) In Strategy Tester set H1 timeframe, instead of M1

Ernie Gunning
Ernie Gunning 2011.12.27 21:22  

I still dont get the results even close to the competition...

/
To add comments, please log in or register